Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.Sydney, NSW

Horrible quality

I spent $120 on a set to only wear it once for then all the stitching to come out. I now have loose strands hanging everywhere and looks like I got it from shein. Quality use to be ok but in the past 6 months eveything I have bought from there is poor quality. Will not buy from white fox again!

Mary Ball
Mary BallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company due to the lack of customer service. DO NOT SHOP HERE

I ordered some pants (jeans) from last month, they delivered the order to the wrong address then the order got sent to a local post office. I went to get it and they said I didn’t have enough prove tht it was mine. They told me the order will be shipped to the sender. I tried contacting their customer service team through emails, Instagram messages but not a single respond. It’s been a weeks almost a month without a respond from them. I don’t know if I need to go their headquarters and ask for a refund because at this point I don’t those jeans anymore. I am appalled by the lack of customer service. Will not be shopping here ever again

Amelia mcauliffe
Amelia mcauliffeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best hoodie you will ever own!!

The inside of this hoodie is a dream, it is SO soft and cozy! I want to wear it everywhere even when it’s 40+ degrees. You will not regret it!!

t.la
t.laSydney, NSW

So perfect and shipping was fast

It was easy to navigate the website and I found perfect staple pieces that are timeless. I bought the Brooklyn Knit in pink and it arrived incredibly fast and I was impressed with the quality. They have great sales and don't pass up on this amazing online store!

Steph
StephNorth Queensland, QLD

Reliable & comfortable

Honestly spent $1000+ replacing my wardrobe with your brand over the last couple months. The quality of the clothing is the best I've come across in awhile. Very reliable. Thank you!

Product Appearance As advertised

Best Purchase i’ve made all year!

Amazing quality!! every item was exactly the right fit and was delivered so quickly! 10/10 recommend and can’t wait to order more!

emma
emmaIllawarra, NSW

Really Quick Delivery

Considering everything going on in the world, the delivery was incredibly quick. I did not get express delivery but it came in 3 or so days! The products were of high quality and they are extremely comfortable. The only issue I had was my height (which is more or less a me problem), but I ordered L/XL of two pullover jumpers, and they fit well, however, I was hoping they would be oversized (I am 181cm).

mel
melGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loungewear, great. Customer service, not so great.

I love the loungewear! It's super nice quality and super comfy. Website is easy to navigate.
Edit: Customer service needs improving. My last order took 2 weeks to dispatch. I understand Covid may have been a factor, however, I tried emailing them a week ago and no one responded. It would have been nice to recieve a courtesy email to inform me of the excessive delay.

Tayla
TaylaHobart, TAS

Best shop ever

Products are so high quality and getting a package from them is like Christmas every time it’s packaged so nice with the little dust bags. (I’m wearing white fox as I’m writing this too)

Liana
LianaSydney, NSW

Slow and unresponsive

The products are ok quality, I bought sweatshirts. The process of returning them too over 2 months and multiple emails from my end to chase them up. They always deducted 19.95 from my order to cover the shipping. It was one jumper, seems very expensive!! Needless to say they do not refund so now I am forced to spend more money to use my credit. Won’t ever be buying from them against

Don’t buy from here

Returned an item to them over 5 weeks ago and I still have not received a refund. I have now escalated it to PayPal. Avoid this company, cheap and no good.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
olivia
oliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

4 out of 5 stars

I have had good and bad experiences with White Fox but they seem to be very accepting with complaints and inquires. I have received several things from white fox ranging from jumpers and tops to pants. I love their jumpers and they are an item I can not live without. The quality is amazing and something I was really looking for. Overall they are able to meet any inquires they receive and are more than happy to help when you need it.

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great quality, terrible customer service.

Terrible customer service, Iv been ignored for 2 weeks

Sent an order back within their return timeframe, it was delivered in November and haven't received a credit or refund. I've emailed them, used their chat box, dm'ed them on Instagram and no one is responding to me. I don't even want the store credit as I have seen 100's of comments on Instagram about orders not being shipped. AVOID

Sizing Slightly small
Bri
Bri

Loved most of my items

Easy shopping experience and friendly customer service. Loved most of my items, however the dress I was most excited for was too short! Just wish there were measurements of the products online to know whether they would fit before buying!

Sizing Slightly small