Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Asya
AsyaPeel, WA

I like it

The website is a nice aesthetic and I found what I needed, quicky - easy. My products have not even been shipped yet so a little sad about that but hopefully they arrive by next week ;(. Once again the products have not arrived so I cannot comment on quality of products.

My favourite brand ever!

I have a range of products from White Fox Boutique. From activewear, loungewear to tops and I wear them daily. The quality is extremely good and still looks new regardless how many times you wash or wear. I wear these products consistently and I am always buying due to the quality and style. The products are true to their size and is easily my favourite brand for all occasions!

NO BETTER PLACE TO SHOP

From customer service, to shipping time, to the range of products, to site navigation and the quality.... omg the quality...... it speaks for itself. The colours available are what really catch my eye online... but the feel of the products make it all worth it. Premium quality feel for such great prices!!! Love love love

Love it

It was Great material And it holds everything nicely,
Was a tad big then I thought would go size down next time

Product Appearance Not as advertised

SUPER CUTE

Bustiers are my fave thing to buy right now! They are perfect! The app is super easy to navigate. One thing that didn't work was Afterpay. Wouldn't allow me to log in to it at all which took away some convenience.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality! Just a little big to size

I recently bought the Sarah’s Date coffee date collection, (tights, and sport bra). As always I followed the size guide. Was a little disappointed when I got my products because they are a bit bigger than I thought they’d be. So if you buy Sarah’s day I suggest going a size down!

JESSICA
JESSICAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Genuinely in love !!!

I purchased the electric blue hoodie and shorts ... SUCH A PRETTY BLUE - and super comfy and perfectly oversized - i will most definitely be purchasing another colour set :)

Worst fabric ever

Purchased main events pants and its the worst fabric ever washed then once following hand wash care instructions and the fabric ripped in multiple places

Love the quality!

I brought jumpers and trackies, the quality is amazing, looks exactly like the photos! The price is very reasonable too!!

so happy they’ve brought in xxs WFA X SD legggings

white fox have always offered the best quality clothing and so stylish and in trend. i especially live the collaborations with sarah’s day ! I have been previously upset with them only offering size xs and larger in the SD leggings however they brought out one pair of leggings that are xxs and finally fit!! thankyou for allocating to the short legged gals ! i will definitely buy more leggings if they continue to offer xxs

Absolutely obsessed

The jumpers are always so soft and such gorgeous quality. Bought my best friend one for her birthday and she was ecstatic. My favourite shop always

Product Appearance As advertised

Best Variety & Quality !!

My best friend & I have purchased so much from White Fox and she bought the High Standard Zip, which i obviously had to get as well. We absolutely love the colour & quality. Ive borrowed hers enough I just had to have in 2 colours haha. Love their stuff, will be back shortly for more.

Ebony_kate
Ebony_kateLaunceston, TAS

The only lounge piece you need

Best of both sweat, I have in all the colours and I could not recommend more! super comfy and best winter warmer lounge piece!

Perfect

Amazing quality and the perfect oversized fit, so in love with the clothes here! Definitely got a new indication just amazing

Product Appearance As advertised

Repurchase best of both sweater in a new colour because I loved the first!

Purchased the yellow best of both oversized sweater a year ago and still wear it all the time so bought another colour!