Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

3.7
Anna S.
Anna S.Perth, WA

Love my trackies!

No issues navigating the site. Plenty of products to choose from however lots of items are already sold out. I bought a matching tracksuit set and absolutely love it. Great quality and looks exactly as shown in the photos. Very happy with my experience.

Product Appearance As advertised

Nicole P
Nicole PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have always loved the Whitefox style but what makes it even better is having a website that's easy to navigate!

The Whitefox website works well and is super easy to navigate, making it pretty simple for anyone buying products from them, even those who are not used to online purchases. The range of products they have is pretty good, and you are able to get a notification for restocks which is great! Products are simple enough to find as they have categories & sub-categories within that, as well as 'search by colour' options. I absolutely love the products I have bought and I have to control myself so that I don't buy everything else I want all at once. I'm in Melbourne, Australia and shipping is super fast which is fab!

Product Appearance As advertised

Poor quality

Quality is poor and products are way overpriced The hoodie we purchased was bally before it was even washed Customer service was not great and they wouldn’t allow a refund of faulty garment

Product Appearance Not as advertised

ava P.
ava P.asked

I ordered four items on Sunday, it’s now almost Wednesday but I don’t have a dispatch email. If I selected standard shipping how long is it going to take to be dispatched? Xx

Grace G.White Fox Boutique

Hi Ava!

As mentioned on our shipping information page, please allow up to 7 business days for your order to dispatch due to the volume of orders. Our team will be working super hard to get these orders out as quickly as possible!

You will receive a tracking email once your order has been dispatched.

Please feel welcome to contact our Customer Service team if you have any questions!

beth j.