Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Ana-Marija G.
Ana-Marija G.Sydney, NSW

horrible customer service

I ordered an item on the 3rd march, they are an Australian based company and i am yet to receive my items (13.04) or a refund. I have gone back and forth with customer service and all they would tell me is that AUS POST is looking into it and this dragged for over 20 day. I had to keep chasing them up as they never took the initiative to contact me with answers. [Name Removed] the customer service rep that iv been emailing never so much as apologised for the inconvenience and straight out refused any of my requests for a refund or a replacement even though i asked multiple times. It is disgraceful how i was treated as a customer so if youd like to avoid the headache id recommend finding another store

Product Appearance As advertised

Dismal Customer Service

Order never came, when I enquired weeks later they just refunded my order with no explanation, ( I’m guessing they forgot my order?). no reply to emails, found 1 contact number, no reply to message. Non existent service!

Product Appearance As advertised
Done O.
Done O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So overpriced

I ordered so many of the basic items and they’re so not worth it so overpriced for the quality so disappointed!! They cost more than designer brands. I wanted bike shorts and oversized shirts for when I go overseas because it’s comfortable and because it’s gets really hot in Europe and I spent over $500 but I’m so disappointed of the quality. Wouldn’t recommend it!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised