Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Done O.
Done O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So overpriced

I ordered so many of the basic items and they’re so not worth it so overpriced for the quality so disappointed!! They cost more than designer brands. I wanted bike shorts and oversized shirts for when I go overseas because it’s comfortable and because it’s gets really hot in Europe and I spent over $500 but I’m so disappointed of the quality. Wouldn’t recommend it!!!

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised

shirin s.
shirin s.asked

I would like to make my first order. I am 136 lbs and 5'4 what size should I order my clothes? I wear between 4 & 5 in jeans or size 27.
Shirts/ blouses a size Small. My bra size is 34 DD.

Sharon C.asked

I’m looking at the oversized hoodie but unsure what size to get. I’m usually a size 12/14 should I go M/L or L/XL?

Chloe L.
Chloe L.

I find that M/L is a great fit, it’s not too big but it gives somewhat of an oversize fit. But if your looking for a bigger jumper that’s more baggy definitely go L/XL

Kristelle S.
Kristelle S.asked

im a size 6.5 in shoes. Should I get a size 6 or 7 in their heels?

Grace G.White Fox BoutiqueSend a private message