Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

4.9

Misty
MistyPerth, WA

Addictive

The app is easy to use and the products are of great quality.
I have loved everything I have brought, which is why I have made multiple purchases.

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing range where everything is great quality

1. Have been using the app and it has been amazing to use, super easy to navigate through and find what you need. Love how the checkout works, super simple but effective.
2. You guys have a huge range of clothing from “going out” clothes to lounging clothes which is great!! Also heaps of options for shoes and accessories
3. The quality of each piece that I have bought has been actually really good. I didn’t know what to expect but I’m really pleased with the results and it shows by how much I have been purchasing!

Leah
LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always reliable

Can always count on white fox for all my outfits and accessories!!
Love the quick shipping can always count on white fox to pull through with a last minute outfit !!

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing quality! Extremely quick shipping!

The online store is set out so easy to follow, high quality items all round; love how quick the shipping is!

Can’t go wrong buying from White Fox

This is the only store I feel confident buying clothes online from! Best quality at such affordable prices! Fits perfectly every time! My whole closet is white fox! I’m in love! Xx

Love whitefox

Fast delivery, the quality is amazing love everything I have brought from here always fits perfect and looks like the photos

Amazing customer service!

Great customer service, Courtney was really nice and fixed my issue within the one day. Emails were also really fast and clear :)

Alicia Casey
Alicia CaseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality!

The product is quite expensive but really good quality! Would definitely recommend buying from them, they shipped my order so quickly!

Product Appearance As advertised

White fox is now a staple in my wardrobe

Regular purchaser from white fox :) the quality of the clothing has not let me down yet and detailed description is accurate. Would recommend. I made a return of one item and the process was super easy and quick even with the delay from shipping to Australia from NZ

Best purchase ever!

I‘m a big fan of White Fox Boutique! Even though I live in Switzerland I order about 3 times a year and never needed to return a single piece. The quality is amazing and the clothes fit so well and look beautiful. One time I contacted the customer service and they were super friendly, replied very fast and helped me with my questions. I couldn‘t be happier and I‘m already so excited for the next delivery! ❤️

Rachel C
Rachel CSydney, NSW

Always great!

Super easy to navigate through the store.
Nice big range.
Always happy with the quality and the sizing. The Colours are true to pictures also.

Asya
AsyaPeel, WA

I like it

The website is a nice aesthetic and I found what I needed, quicky - easy. My products have not even been shipped yet so a little sad about that but hopefully they arrive by next week ;(. Once again the products have not arrived so I cannot comment on quality of products.

Sizing Slightly large

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Love the products, great quality and even better I got them on sale!

Great website, items load well and displayed nicely. Wide range of products I can easily find something that suits me and the quality does not disappoint!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I am absolutely OBSESSED with white fox! My bustier I got is so beautiful and hands down never fails with the amazing quality white fox is always true to size and I ALWAYS shop there! Also amazing service always

Tegan berry
Tegan berrySouth East Queensland, QLD

All to die for !

The website makes it so easy to sit for hours and look at what you want, I’ve filled my whole wardrobe with their clothing they’re all super great quality and different to every other online clothing brand ! Very satisfied with all my purchases so far !

Sizing Slightly small