Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Ana-Marija G.
Ana-Marija G.Sydney, NSW

horrible customer service

I ordered an item on the 3rd march, they are an Australian based company and i am yet to receive my items (13.04) or a refund. I have gone back and forth with customer service and all they would tell me is that AUS POST is looking into it and this dragged for over 20 day. I had to keep chasing them up as they never took the initiative to contact me with answers. [Name Removed] the customer service rep that iv been emailing never so much as apologised for the inconvenience and straight out refused any of my requests for a refund or a replacement even though i asked multiple times. It is disgraceful how i was treated as a customer so if youd like to avoid the headache id recommend finding another store

mel
melGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loungewear, great. Customer service, not so great.

I love the loungewear! It's super nice quality and super comfy. Website is easy to navigate.
Edit: Customer service needs improving. My last order took 2 weeks to dispatch. I understand Covid may have been a factor, however, I tried emailing them a week ago and no one responded. It would have been nice to recieve a courtesy email to inform me of the excessive delay.

Dismal Customer Service

Order never came, when I enquired weeks later they just refunded my order with no explanation, ( I’m guessing they forgot my order?). no reply to emails, found 1 contact number, no reply to message. Non existent service!

Bella
BellaPerth, WA

Slightly annoyed

I had received an email at 8:51am 25/06/2021 in regards to 40% off and as I was purchasing at 9:04 it changed to 30% off. Slightly misleading.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Beautiful but broke within minutes of arrival

One of the straps broke on the “Stay Young” bustier top (Tan colour) within 2 minutes of wearing it, I had to stressfully sew it back on myself before I had to go out. It is very stunning but disappointed in the quality.

TanyaKane
TanyaKaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad quality

The first pair of workout tights I ordered from white fox had a stain on either leg that did not wash out, yes they gave me a refund but the pants were sold out so I couldn't get a replacement pair. Next pair was a pair of tracksuit pants that arrived with a whole in. Thirdly I have another pair of workout pants with coloured stripes down the side that have already strayed to crack after only wearing 3 times. Awful quality for the price you pay!