Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Hayley K.
Hayley K.South East Queensland, QLD

Really good quality clothes and great customer service!

My first time ordering with White Fox when my package was delivered it was not complete, however the customer service people were really helpful and kind so overall a great experience. Shipping was really fast as well.

Skye T.
Skye T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality at a reasonable price

I was on the hunt for jeans, and was reasonably satisfied with the options! However I do wish there were more white pant/jean options. The size XXS jeans actually fit my waist AND my thighs, which is amazing. Usually I can never find a size small enough to fit my waist and loose enough to come over thighs. In saying that, I did have to get them taken up (I'm 5'2, so expected).

Product Appearance As advertised

Style is immaculate! And fits all heights of people!

super easy to navigate online store, the headings at the top help and you can even filter by the colour of clothing you want. There were heaps of products available, although I always go for the loungewear as I find most of the 'casual' clothing is quite scandalous. The quality of the product is great, super soft and doesn't shrink or anything etc.

Ana-Marija G.
Ana-Marija G.Sydney, NSW

horrible customer service

I ordered an item on the 3rd march, they are an Australian based company and i am yet to receive my items (13.04) or a refund. I have gone back and forth with customer service and all they would tell me is that AUS POST is looking into it and this dragged for over 20 day. I had to keep chasing them up as they never took the initiative to contact me with answers. [Name Removed] the customer service rep that iv been emailing never so much as apologised for the inconvenience and straight out refused any of my requests for a refund or a replacement even though i asked multiple times. It is disgraceful how i was treated as a customer so if youd like to avoid the headache id recommend finding another store

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Absolutely stunning and couldn’t bare without it

This store was super easy to find online. To find my products I just put in their title and it came up. So happy with this product it is incredible. There is so much to chose from and are all reasonable prices. So grateful for these stunning products. I will be buying more shortly

Love it

The top and trousers I bought fit perfectly, service was good, and although the shipping was expensive, it was very quick

emma
emmaIllawarra, NSW

Really Quick Delivery

Considering everything going on in the world, the delivery was incredibly quick. I did not get express delivery but it came in 3 or so days! The products were of high quality and they are extremely comfortable. The only issue I had was my height (which is more or less a me problem), but I ordered L/XL of two pullover jumpers, and they fit well, however, I was hoping they would be oversized (I am 181cm).

Dismal Customer Service

Order never came, when I enquired weeks later they just refunded my order with no explanation, ( I’m guessing they forgot my order?). no reply to emails, found 1 contact number, no reply to message. Non existent service!

Trendy shopping site

White fox always has the best and trendiest clothes my favourite things to purchase is the loungewear as they always make the coolest styles!

Ebony
EbonyVictoria

Always Good Quality

The website I find easy to use and not having to worry about quality or what actually might turn up in the mail. Good price for good products.

Maggie
MaggieIllawarra, NSW

Ideal staple piece !!

Sarah’s days seamless range is the most comfortable activewear I’ve ever owned. I purchased the coffee date set in the colour sand (bike shorts and crop), the colour is very similar to my skin tone but still so cute. The material is perfect for all workouts and has so much give, Stays in one place and looks amazing.
I have since bought the set in black and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed. My only issue is that the material begins to stretch slightly with wear but after a wash it returns back to the original size, just like a pair of jeans.

Cara S.
Cara S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this store

I really like this store, fast shopping and comfy and nice clothes that are true to size! Would buy again

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Love the S.Day collection!

Very easy to navigate the site. Loved the Sarah’s day collection! The quality was very good. Lots of nice designs available.

Tara S.
Tara S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing quality activewear!

The store is super easy to navigate, and all the activewear I have bought I have absolutely loved. It fits so nicely, is so comfortable and great quality!

Sam
SamDarwin, NT

Great Quality!

Website is fairly easy to use! However would love if there was an option to have multiple wish lists with different names, e.g. casual clothes, clubbing clothes etc. The quality of everything was really great, fabric was consistently nice and nothing felt cheap. Was really happy overall and have ordered twice since :)