White Fox Boutique

White Fox Boutique (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Love WFB

I love White Fox Boutique. Every time I buy something from this online boutique I am always satisfied. The quality is amazing and everything that you see on the site is what you get. I have never once had to exchange anything or have had a problem and had to email their team, although my sister has and their team was very nice and professional about it. 100% recommend buying something from WFB.

Trendy shopping site

White fox always has the best and trendiest clothes my favourite things to purchase is the loungewear as they always make the coolest styles!

Maia Kat
Maia Katadelaide

Amazing quality and unique styles

Literally in love with the clothing and quality is amazing for the price! So keen to place more orders in the future

Staff Help

I put in the wrong address for shipping and Grace was so kind to help me out in a super friendly and very helpful manner. Such a positive and efficient customer service experience

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Absolute BEST loungewear and there is so many different styles and colours. THE QUALITY SHEEESSHH

Very easy for everything, I'm a repeat customer <3
The new offstage vol.3 bike shorts in Vanilla I was so impressed with, double lined and sooo soft

Great customer service!

I emailed the team to update the shipping address for my order and they got back to me in a matter of hours and fixed it all up for me! Thanks Bella!

Jade W
Jade WSydney

Better quality for price than other Aussie brands!!!

I have ordered from White Fox on about 4 separate occasions now and all the products have been perfect. All the White Fox is a tad on the $$$ side for some of their items, the quality is much better than some other similar online boutiques charging similar amounts. Products ship so quick and would 10/10 recommend. My favourite White Fox items I’ve purchased so far are their active wear and lounge wear sets and swimwear line

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing and fast responses as well as quick delivery with the highest quality clothes!

Recommended to all friends looking for any kind of outfit. Amazing customer care team as well x 10/ 10 love

Perfect fits!

The app is so easy to navigate, very satisfied with the quality of the items I purchased! Can’t wait to actually wear them, the fit perfectly great sizing.
The shipping was outstanding, I purchased around 6:30am and paid same day shipping and received the order around 4pm

Amazing quality!!!

Bought the girl crush set in sage and it was such good quality! The skirt was so flattering for my figure but stretchy so I could still move for a night out!

Sofija
Sofija

White Fox is my fave online store!

Website is easy to navigate. They have heaps of products available and they always restock pretty quickly.
The price and the quality of the products are just amazing, definitely my favourite online shop as they are reliable and shipping is super quick.

if you haven't brought from white fox (especially their loungewear) you are seriously missing out!

Tayla
TaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most amazing aussie clothes shop !

The website is so easy to navigate and find exactly what you’re looking for, as well as suggesting other items to match you’re new favourite top! They have such a good range of clothing from dresses and shoes, all the way to lounge wear and accessories! I have ordered form White Fox 4 times this month alone because I can’t get over the quality and fit of all of the items I buy!! Could not recommend enough.

Maria
MariaIllawarra, NSW

Elegant and Classy but also Badass and Boujee

Super easy to navigate around the site, endless heartfelt ranges, youd never fall out love , quality - absolutely premium, thick, rich

Téja K.
Téja K.Sydney, NSW

Love whitefox clothes!

Love whitefox clothes, I always find myself buying from them. Good quality, affordable, fast shipping! I would recommend them to everyone

Olivia Bowman
Olivia BowmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite online store!

Whitefox is the easiest online store to navigate and has the highest quality and perfect clothes - fit for all occasions. Always satisfied with my purchases and will continue to shopping at Whitefox again and again.

Ness
Ness

Impressed

I have only purchased denim items so far BUT the quality for what you pay!! I've just purchased my third pair and I'll be buying more, great fit. I'm also quite fussy with blue denim and the colour is perf. The black wash is also exactly how I like it.

customer service

Customer service was excellent and quick! Very helpful when wanting to change the shipping address in an order I had made!

Kiara
KiaraHunter Region, NSW

Perfect!! absolutely love it!!

The online store was easy to use by having categories. The products I have personally purchased have been amazing quality and fits perfectly!

Sizing True to size

Amazing quality, couldn't ask for better service!

The customer service from white fox is always on point! All of my orders are normally shipped by the next day and the quality is always amazing! One of my favourite places to shop at by far!

Love this website!

So easy to order online with White fox! Can find everything I need super easy, sadly sometimes sold out, but always offers similar items that are just as cute!x

Flo
FloDarwin, NT

Best bikini ever!

I love this bikini, is so flattering. Is cheeky but not that much, the colour is beautiful!
I am not in my best shape but this bikini gave my confidence to use it straight away!

Favourite Clothing Shop

White Fox never disappoints! Everything I’ve bought and worn that is White Fox I always get compliments in. Must have!

Product Appearance As advertised

Best clothing brand out there

I’ve been shopping with white fox exclusively for 2 years and never have I been disappointed with the quality of their products or the quick turn around of buying and receiving my items. Their customer service team are hands down the best I’ve ever felt with also. This brand and their team are amazing. Could not recommend more highly!!!

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love my items! Every time I order from white fox I can never fault them and quality is amazing!

Easy to find products and heaps of products to choose from, the quality is amazing! Hot girl summer come at me

Megan
MeganHobart, TAS

Love the hoodies

Love your hoodies, decent size and comfy. Quick despatch and delivery. Love the convenience of purchasing online using after pay.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands