White Fox Boutique

White Fox Boutique (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

perfect quality!

in love with whitefox loungewear! such a cute set to pair with platform slides. So cosy but perfect for summer/spring!!

emma
emmaPerth, WA

love buying from whitefox!

most of my wardrobe is white fox clothes and i love it sm!! they have the best quality, definitely recommend!

Brittany
BrittanyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the emails alerting me of a sale! Always easy to use the website and clothes are great quality.

I regularly look through white fox for items I want. I then wait for an email about a potential sale so I can get the clothes I love that usually aren’t in my budget.

Ellen
EllenSydney, NSW

Amazing

All the products I ordered were such good quality, love them all. Shipping is so quick aswell, received it so quickly. Definitely recommend!!

Abbie
Abbie

Love Love Love!

White fox is my absolute favourite online shop for all things fashion. Every piece I have brought has been super high quality. The app is also amazing! Its so easy to use and to find things.

Madison
MadisonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer from Courtney!

Great service from Courtney! My phone had automatically entered my old address and I no longer have access to this address so I emailed white fox and they promptly replied and were able to rectify my mistake! Greatly appreciated ☺️

Love love love your products

The site is so easy to navigate and the range and quality are extremely good. Will keep buying for sure

NO BETTER PLACE TO SHOP

From customer service, to shipping time, to the range of products, to site navigation and the quality.... omg the quality...... it speaks for itself. The colours available are what really catch my eye online... but the feel of the products make it all worth it. Premium quality feel for such great prices!!! Love love love

Ava
AvaCanberra 2600, ACT

This jumper is divine! Best item i own, i want them all!!

I’ve bought things from here so many times, they offer shop pay for super quick checkout. I love the vol. 3 range and i seriously want every item in every colour. The fleece is insanely soft, perfect amount of oversized fit ❤️

Perfect

So cute and such good quality! Will literally live in it! Such vibrant colours and is so on trend for at the moment

Love it

It was Great material And it holds everything nicely,
Was a tad big then I thought would go size down next time

Zara
ZaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

White fox is an amazing brand. Your quality is incomparable to any other brand. I will never buy a jumper from anywhere else and although yet to to buy something I can wear out for drinks. I cannot wait and I am sure I will not be dissatisfied!!!

Love ALL my items!

Just received my order and once again am a very happy customer! Love the clothes from WhiteFox Boutique and am a returning customer - they have so many gorgeous items to choose from and I have also been amazed with everything that I have ordered!

SUPER CUTE

Bustiers are my fave thing to buy right now! They are perfect! The app is super easy to navigate. One thing that didn't work was Afterpay. Wouldn't allow me to log in to it at all which took away some convenience.

Rhi
RhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love White Fox!

I bought a range of things as I was buying some casual, cooler work wear as it’s getting hotter where I live. Their casual little shorts and oversized tees are really cute together and super comfy! I also bought a cute lil swim top which I did need someone to help tie me up properly but was really cute on! I already own a pair of their swimwear and I find their swimwear is really light weight on.

Ellie Positti
Ellie PosittiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A NECESSITY !!

Both the website and app are easy to navigate, all labels are clear and understandable. The filtering and sorting of products is highly efficient. The range of products is outstanding. Most certainly the quality of products is exceptional.

Fave clothing store ever !!!!

The website is always easy to use and there’s always new styles added which is amazing !!! The quality of white fox is like no other. Extremely good material and super trendy xx super fast shipping too

Emma
EmmaHolt 2615, ACT

Great quality fast postage

I never shopped here because I always thought the clothes weren’t really my style. But then I got some of the hoodies, oversized T-shirts and active wear and the quality is amazing. The styles are trendy but also classic enough you’d get lots of wear out of it and the postage was super fast. Definitely worth checking out if you’re locking for stylish loungewear.

Best jumper EVER!

Most amazing fleece jumper I’ve ever purchased! Perfect fit. And so damn comfy! I need every colour!! Eager to try the tracksuit pants too now.

Ebony
EbonyVictoria

Always Good Quality

The website I find easy to use and not having to worry about quality or what actually might turn up in the mail. Good price for good products.

Ellie
EllieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

AMAZING!!

simple and efficient website to easily find the stunning clothes. absolutely amazed!! the quality of the products are fire. Thank you Whitefox xx

Maggie
MaggieIllawarra, NSW

Ideal staple piece !!

Sarah’s days seamless range is the most comfortable activewear I’ve ever owned. I purchased the coffee date set in the colour sand (bike shorts and crop), the colour is very similar to my skin tone but still so cute. The material is perfect for all workouts and has so much give, Stays in one place and looks amazing.
I have since bought the set in black and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed. My only issue is that the material begins to stretch slightly with wear but after a wash it returns back to the original size, just like a pair of jeans.

Great quality! Just a little big to size

I recently bought the Sarah’s Date coffee date collection, (tights, and sport bra). As always I followed the size guide. Was a little disappointed when I got my products because they are a bit bigger than I thought they’d be. So if you buy Sarah’s day I suggest going a size down!

Brooke
BrookeSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Best!

White fox is my go to online clothing store always. Using the app I can easily find just what I’m after and usually with a cheeky discount code! Clothing has always come quite fast, and is great quality. Highly recommend!

JESSICA
JESSICAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Genuinely in love !!!

I purchased the electric blue hoodie and shorts ... SUCH A PRETTY BLUE - and super comfy and perfectly oversized - i will most definitely be purchasing another colour set :)

Other Clothing Shops & Brands