White Fox Boutique

White Fox Boutique (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Best jumper EVER!

Most amazing fleece jumper I’ve ever purchased! Perfect fit. And so damn comfy! I need every colour!! Eager to try the tracksuit pants too now.

Ebony
EbonyVictoria

Always Good Quality

The website I find easy to use and not having to worry about quality or what actually might turn up in the mail. Good price for good products.

Ellie
EllieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

AMAZING!!

simple and efficient website to easily find the stunning clothes. absolutely amazed!! the quality of the products are fire. Thank you Whitefox xx

Maggie
MaggieIllawarra, NSW

Ideal staple piece !!

Sarah’s days seamless range is the most comfortable activewear I’ve ever owned. I purchased the coffee date set in the colour sand (bike shorts and crop), the colour is very similar to my skin tone but still so cute. The material is perfect for all workouts and has so much give, Stays in one place and looks amazing.
I have since bought the set in black and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed. My only issue is that the material begins to stretch slightly with wear but after a wash it returns back to the original size, just like a pair of jeans.

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great quality! Just a little big to size

I recently bought the Sarah’s Date coffee date collection, (tights, and sport bra). As always I followed the size guide. Was a little disappointed when I got my products because they are a bit bigger than I thought they’d be. So if you buy Sarah’s day I suggest going a size down!

Brooke
BrookeSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Best!

White fox is my go to online clothing store always. Using the app I can easily find just what I’m after and usually with a cheeky discount code! Clothing has always come quite fast, and is great quality. Highly recommend!

JESSICA
JESSICAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Genuinely in love !!!

I purchased the electric blue hoodie and shorts ... SUCH A PRETTY BLUE - and super comfy and perfectly oversized - i will most definitely be purchasing another colour set :)

Soph
SophPerth, WA

Always LOVE shopping with White Fox!

The store is so easy to use and has so much amazing, really good quality items that are super diverse!

High quality clothing

I got one of the shorts and jumper sets. I’m obsessed! The quality is amazing & the fabric is super soft

Amazing

I receieved my order so quickly and the products inside were exactly what I expected. Such good quality. I love their loungewear.. have already placed another order.

Clothes for all occasions

Wonderful clothes if you’re wanting comfy clothes to look great while relaxing in OR smart & sometimes the edgy lux look ..

Tess
TessSydney, NSW

Love, love, love!

Everything I have received has been of high quality, looks amazing and with very fast shipping. Beware - White Fox is addictive!

Archie
ArchieVictoria

Absolutely obsessed!

STUNNING! I am so in love with my most recent purchase that I had to go back and buy more. It is true to size and very flattering!

Rach
Rach

SUPER COMFY

I was a bit nervous about the size when I order this jumper, but I LOVE IT it’s super comfy and oversized! Really nice material

Teesh
Teesh Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The best

I love WF! Fast shipping, great quality, awesome customer service, I purchase from here at least once a week! Such a huge range of clothing and I’ve never received an order I didn’t like!

PERFECT! WINTER NECESSITY

Everything is so easy to find and with the app it’s so easy to add something to your wish list and it just be there! Always satisfied with everything I buy. There is something for every event and even the perfect loungewear

Tarlya
TarlyaIllawarra, NSW

My Favourite!

In love with this dress! Such great quality, need to bug in more colours… love the white fox website!! xx

Cara S.
Cara S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this store

I really like this store, fast shopping and comfy and nice clothes that are true to size! Would buy again

this is perfect

very fast and easy to find what i was wanting, as well as providing me with so much variety to choose from. My order was shipped and delivered within 1 week of purchasing it and absolutely loved how it looked and felt. defenitely recommend buying from here.

Grace
GraceBrisbane

Quality is everything

I’ve shopped at every online store you can think of and Whitefox is an Australian boutique that I continue to come back to.

Compared to other online stores that sell the same poor quality, cookie cutter, non exclusive stuff, whitefox is high quality and affordable.

I’ve washed a pair of my tracksuit pants bought back in 2018 over like 100 times now and they still look brand new. Their swimwear is also such great quality, so soft and comfortable. I’m a small girl with larger boobs and their S+ size is the best thing I’ve ever come across in swimwear.

Quality is on par or even better than Meshki.
Waaaaay better than Princess Polly/BB/Charcoal etc etc.

LOOOOVE white fox <3

Ashleigh.M
Ashleigh.MSydney, NSW

Change of address

Very easy to navigate and find what I wanted.
I was very satisfied with the response it was very quick and helped with exactly what I needed.

Keep up the good work x

Emily H.
Emily H.Sydney, NSW

White Fox is now my go to!

Love white fox for their bikinis, the fit and quality is perfect and always make me feel more confident in swimwear! Shipping is also super quick!

I can’t get enough

whitefox has the best quality products aswell as a large range of products. The website was so easy to navigate aswell i just can’t get enough.

Worst fabric ever

Purchased main events pants and its the worst fabric ever washed then once following hand wash care instructions and the fabric ripped in multiple places

Olivia
OliviaSydney, NSW

I cannot get enough of White Fox!!!!!!!

literally THE. BEST. SHOP. easy returns, true to size, fast shipping/delivery constant sales/discounts, i cannot get enough of White Fox, ive cleaned out my entire wardrobe and filled it with all their collections, once you start you wont stop!!! from jumpers/sweaters down to bikinis they literally have everything

Other Clothing Shops & Brands