Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Worst fabric ever

Purchased main events pants and its the worst fabric ever washed then once following hand wash care instructions and the fabric ripped in multiple places

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
Monica
MonicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible

Bought a denim, never had issue with my size. They denied to refund. It was a faulty piece. I didnt want it. They said it was a vintage look. Terrible. Will never shop here again.

Not what it seems...

Meghan
Meghan

Disappointed

I had ordered this dress a year or so ago and was excited to see what I thought was the same dress back in stock. Unfortunately they have changed to a really cheap material and i was so disappointed. I can’t even get my money back as it’s only store credit.

Sizing Slightly large
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Poor quality

Quality is poor and products are way overpriced The hoodie we purchased was bally before it was even washed Customer service was not great and they wouldn’t allow a refund of faulty garment

Sizing Very large
MEW
MEWSydney, NSW

Not happy with lots of items sold out!

Very disappointed that although I went on half an hour after the items were on sale I missed out on nearly everything I wanted!! You are well aware of the popularity from the last lot. Why don’t you have enough!!!

M J W
M J W

No product and no refund

I ordered a release of white fox activewear, they processed my payment before telling me a week later that they could not honour my purchase. They offered me the same purchase in the next drop (3 months later) or a refund, I requested the refund and it’s now been over two weeks with no further correspondence or refund. Extremely disappointed in the customer service and communication.

Do not buy from here

Horrible quality. Seam on the inner part of the leg is crooked. Paid $95 for this. Better off spending your money elsewhere where you actually get what you paid for. Said they need to “investigate this further” Despite me sending them multiple photos AND a video as proof that the seam is so out of place.

bellwwww
bellwwwwSydney, NSW

Horrible

I purchased an outfit and the quality of fabric was disgusting, considering it was over $100. I would not recommend anyone spend their hard earned money on this rubbish! Poor quality and overpriced

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Done O.
Done O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So overpriced

I ordered so many of the basic items and they’re so not worth it so overpriced for the quality so disappointed!! They cost more than designer brands. I wanted bike shorts and oversized shirts for when I go overseas because it’s comfortable and because it’s gets really hot in Europe and I spent over $500 but I’m so disappointed of the quality. Wouldn’t recommend it!!!

Sizing True to size