Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Trackies

Bought XS sweat pants, I am quite a small person but the cuffs on ankles were so tight and uncomfortable.

Sizing Slightly small
Bella
BellaPerth, WA

Slightly annoyed

I had received an email at 8:51am 25/06/2021 in regards to 40% off and as I was purchasing at 9:04 it changed to 30% off. Slightly misleading.

Product Appearance As advertised

Beautiful but broke within minutes of arrival

One of the straps broke on the “Stay Young” bustier top (Tan colour) within 2 minutes of wearing it, I had to stressfully sew it back on myself before I had to go out. It is very stunning but disappointed in the quality.

TanyaKane
TanyaKaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad quality

The first pair of workout tights I ordered from white fox had a stain on either leg that did not wash out, yes they gave me a refund but the pants were sold out so I couldn't get a replacement pair. Next pair was a pair of tracksuit pants that arrived with a whole in. Thirdly I have another pair of workout pants with coloured stripes down the side that have already strayed to crack after only wearing 3 times. Awful quality for the price you pay!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

ava P.
ava P.asked

I ordered four items on Sunday, it’s now almost Wednesday but I don’t have a dispatch email. If I selected standard shipping how long is it going to take to be dispatched? Xx

Grace G.White Fox Boutique

Hi Ava!

As mentioned on our shipping information page, please allow up to 7 business days for your order to dispatch due to the volume of orders. Our team will be working super hard to get these orders out as quickly as possible!

You will receive a tracking email once your order has been dispatched.

Please feel welcome to contact our Customer Service team if you have any questions!

beth j.