Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

paige
paigeSydney, NSW

comfy as!

this hoodie is a MUCH smaller make than other white fox hoodies unfortunately. i’m a 14 and got L/XL and it’s not an oversized fit - it’s a normal fit, if anything it’s a bit snug around my hips so i won’t be able to wear many layers underneath. usually my white fox sweaters in a L/XL are the perfect oversized look. which is why i’ve rated it 3/5 :((
so definitely upsize if you can! otherwise it’s a stunning colour, excellent quality and really warm.

Sizing Very small
Ana-Marija G.
Ana-Marija G.Sydney, NSW

horrible customer service

I ordered an item on the 3rd march, they are an Australian based company and i am yet to receive my items (13.04) or a refund. I have gone back and forth with customer service and all they would tell me is that AUS POST is looking into it and this dragged for over 20 day. I had to keep chasing them up as they never took the initiative to contact me with answers. [Name Removed] the customer service rep that iv been emailing never so much as apologised for the inconvenience and straight out refused any of my requests for a refund or a replacement even though i asked multiple times. It is disgraceful how i was treated as a customer so if youd like to avoid the headache id recommend finding another store

mel
melGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loungewear, great. Customer service, not so great.

I love the loungewear! It's super nice quality and super comfy. Website is easy to navigate.
Edit: Customer service needs improving. My last order took 2 weeks to dispatch. I understand Covid may have been a factor, however, I tried emailing them a week ago and no one responded. It would have been nice to recieve a courtesy email to inform me of the excessive delay.

Dismal Customer Service

Order never came, when I enquired weeks later they just refunded my order with no explanation, ( I’m guessing they forgot my order?). no reply to emails, found 1 contact number, no reply to message. Non existent service!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Worst fabric ever

Purchased main events pants and its the worst fabric ever washed then once following hand wash care instructions and the fabric ripped in multiple places

Sizing Slightly large
Bella
BellaPerth, WA

Slightly annoyed

I had received an email at 8:51am 25/06/2021 in regards to 40% off and as I was purchasing at 9:04 it changed to 30% off. Slightly misleading.

Product Appearance As advertised

Beautiful but broke within minutes of arrival

One of the straps broke on the “Stay Young” bustier top (Tan colour) within 2 minutes of wearing it, I had to stressfully sew it back on myself before I had to go out. It is very stunning but disappointed in the quality.

TanyaKane
TanyaKaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad quality

The first pair of workout tights I ordered from white fox had a stain on either leg that did not wash out, yes they gave me a refund but the pants were sold out so I couldn't get a replacement pair. Next pair was a pair of tracksuit pants that arrived with a whole in. Thirdly I have another pair of workout pants with coloured stripes down the side that have already strayed to crack after only wearing 3 times. Awful quality for the price you pay!