Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.Sydney, NSW

Horrible quality

I spent $120 on a set to only wear it once for then all the stitching to come out. I now have loose strands hanging everywhere and looks like I got it from shein. Quality use to be ok but in the past 6 months eveything I have bought from there is poor quality. Will not buy from white fox again!

mel
melGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loungewear, great. Customer service, not so great.

I love the loungewear! It's super nice quality and super comfy. Website is easy to navigate.
Edit: Customer service needs improving. My last order took 2 weeks to dispatch. I understand Covid may have been a factor, however, I tried emailing them a week ago and no one responded. It would have been nice to recieve a courtesy email to inform me of the excessive delay.

Black Friday fail

Ordered on the 23/11/21 for the Black Friday sale and still have not received my order (nearly a whole month later). Very annoyed I will not be receiving my swimsuit before going away on holiday.

Great quality, terrible customer service.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Trackies

Bought XS sweat pants, I am quite a small person but the cuffs on ankles were so tight and uncomfortable.

Sizing Slightly small
Jada
Jada Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Low quality activewear

I bought white bike shorts which are completely see through and ride up while running. Disappointing quality from such a big brand

Bella
BellaPerth, WA

Slightly annoyed

I had received an email at 8:51am 25/06/2021 in regards to 40% off and as I was purchasing at 9:04 it changed to 30% off. Slightly misleading.

Product Appearance As advertised

Beautiful but broke within minutes of arrival

One of the straps broke on the “Stay Young” bustier top (Tan colour) within 2 minutes of wearing it, I had to stressfully sew it back on myself before I had to go out. It is very stunning but disappointed in the quality.

TanyaKane
TanyaKaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad quality

The first pair of workout tights I ordered from white fox had a stain on either leg that did not wash out, yes they gave me a refund but the pants were sold out so I couldn't get a replacement pair. Next pair was a pair of tracksuit pants that arrived with a whole in. Thirdly I have another pair of workout pants with coloured stripes down the side that have already strayed to crack after only wearing 3 times. Awful quality for the price you pay!

Clothing Shops & Brands