Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Tanika P.
Tanika P.Perth, WA

Top quality products

It’s almost always a guaranteed win with WhiteFox. The quality is amazing, and the design and style is perfect. My problem is with the sizing. The sizing of the clothing is not petite women friendly. I am 5”1/ 157cm tall and measure 23”/ 58cm around my waist and 32”/83cm around my hips. I never fit into any of the bottoms from WhiteFox. The XS is always miles too big which I find incredibly disappointing as I love the clothes from this store so much :( I hope sometime soon they bring in smaller sizes for us girls on the smaller side

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Style is immaculate! And fits all heights of people!

super easy to navigate online store, the headings at the top help and you can even filter by the colour of clothing you want. There were heaps of products available, although I always go for the loungewear as I find most of the 'casual' clothing is quite scandalous. The quality of the product is great, super soft and doesn't shrink or anything etc.

paige
paigeSydney, NSW

comfy as!

this hoodie is a MUCH smaller make than other white fox hoodies unfortunately. i’m a 14 and got L/XL and it’s not an oversized fit - it’s a normal fit, if anything it’s a bit snug around my hips so i won’t be able to wear many layers underneath. usually my white fox sweaters in a L/XL are the perfect oversized look. which is why i’ve rated it 3/5 :((
so definitely upsize if you can! otherwise it’s a stunning colour, excellent quality and really warm.

Sizing Very small
Han
HanPerth, WA

Hit and Miss

Easily found the products which i've seen advertised everywhere and luckily they were in stock. The bras/crops are definitely not built for a larger cup size on a smaller person as it had a weird fit so will unfortunately be returning them. the quality of them felt amazing so i'm devastated they weren't the right fit :(((( I did also purchase a T-shirt and a Hoodie which i love! would recommend those products!!

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Absolutely stunning and couldn’t bare without it

This store was super easy to find online. To find my products I just put in their title and it came up. So happy with this product it is incredible. There is so much to chose from and are all reasonable prices. So grateful for these stunning products. I will be buying more shortly

Love it

The top and trousers I bought fit perfectly, service was good, and although the shipping was expensive, it was very quick

emma
emmaIllawarra, NSW

Really Quick Delivery

Considering everything going on in the world, the delivery was incredibly quick. I did not get express delivery but it came in 3 or so days! The products were of high quality and they are extremely comfortable. The only issue I had was my height (which is more or less a me problem), but I ordered L/XL of two pullover jumpers, and they fit well, however, I was hoping they would be oversized (I am 181cm).

mel
melGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loungewear, great. Customer service, not so great.

I love the loungewear! It's super nice quality and super comfy. Website is easy to navigate.
Edit: Customer service needs improving. My last order took 2 weeks to dispatch. I understand Covid may have been a factor, however, I tried emailing them a week ago and no one responded. It would have been nice to recieve a courtesy email to inform me of the excessive delay.

Bri
Bri

Loved most of my items

Easy shopping experience and friendly customer service. Loved most of my items, however the dress I was most excited for was too short! Just wish there were measurements of the products online to know whether they would fit before buying!

Asya
AsyaPeel, WA

I like it

The website is a nice aesthetic and I found what I needed, quicky - easy. My products have not even been shipped yet so a little sad about that but hopefully they arrive by next week ;(. Once again the products have not arrived so I cannot comment on quality of products.

Sizing Slightly large

Trendy shopping site

White fox always has the best and trendiest clothes my favourite things to purchase is the loungewear as they always make the coolest styles!

Brittany
BrittanyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the emails alerting me of a sale! Always easy to use the website and clothes are great quality.

I regularly look through white fox for items I want. I then wait for an email about a potential sale so I can get the clothes I love that usually aren’t in my budget.

SUPER CUTE

Bustiers are my fave thing to buy right now! They are perfect! The app is super easy to navigate. One thing that didn't work was Afterpay. Wouldn't allow me to log in to it at all which took away some convenience.

Sizing Slightly large

Ebony
EbonyVictoria

Always Good Quality

The website I find easy to use and not having to worry about quality or what actually might turn up in the mail. Good price for good products.

Maggie
MaggieIllawarra, NSW

Ideal staple piece !!

Sarah’s days seamless range is the most comfortable activewear I’ve ever owned. I purchased the coffee date set in the colour sand (bike shorts and crop), the colour is very similar to my skin tone but still so cute. The material is perfect for all workouts and has so much give, Stays in one place and looks amazing.
I have since bought the set in black and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed. My only issue is that the material begins to stretch slightly with wear but after a wash it returns back to the original size, just like a pair of jeans.