Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Asya
AsyaPeel, WA

I like it

The website is a nice aesthetic and I found what I needed, quicky - easy. My products have not even been shipped yet so a little sad about that but hopefully they arrive by next week ;(. Once again the products have not arrived so I cannot comment on quality of products.

Love it

Easy to navigate website, really good categories. Amazing range of products, could improve the size range. Amazing quality of products. Would be even better if they could include a customer review section

Trendy shopping site

White fox always has the best and trendiest clothes my favourite things to purchase is the loungewear as they always make the coolest styles!

Brittany
BrittanyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the emails alerting me of a sale! Always easy to use the website and clothes are great quality.

I regularly look through white fox for items I want. I then wait for an email about a potential sale so I can get the clothes I love that usually aren’t in my budget.

Sizing Slightly small

SUPER CUTE

Bustiers are my fave thing to buy right now! They are perfect! The app is super easy to navigate. One thing that didn't work was Afterpay. Wouldn't allow me to log in to it at all which took away some convenience.

Ebony
EbonyVictoria

Always Good Quality

The website I find easy to use and not having to worry about quality or what actually might turn up in the mail. Good price for good products.

Maggie
MaggieIllawarra, NSW

Ideal staple piece !!

Sarah’s days seamless range is the most comfortable activewear I’ve ever owned. I purchased the coffee date set in the colour sand (bike shorts and crop), the colour is very similar to my skin tone but still so cute. The material is perfect for all workouts and has so much give, Stays in one place and looks amazing.
I have since bought the set in black and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed. My only issue is that the material begins to stretch slightly with wear but after a wash it returns back to the original size, just like a pair of jeans.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality! Just a little big to size

I recently bought the Sarah’s Date coffee date collection, (tights, and sport bra). As always I followed the size guide. Was a little disappointed when I got my products because they are a bit bigger than I thought they’d be. So if you buy Sarah’s day I suggest going a size down!

Cara S.
Cara S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this store

I really like this store, fast shopping and comfy and nice clothes that are true to size! Would buy again

so happy they’ve brought in xxs WFA X SD legggings

white fox have always offered the best quality clothing and so stylish and in trend. i especially live the collaborations with sarah’s day ! I have been previously upset with them only offering size xs and larger in the SD leggings however they brought out one pair of leggings that are xxs and finally fit!! thankyou for allocating to the short legged gals ! i will definitely buy more leggings if they continue to offer xxs

Sizing Slightly large

Love the S.Day collection!

Very easy to navigate the site. Loved the Sarah’s day collection! The quality was very good. Lots of nice designs available.

Great Website // Needs Some Tweaks

It was very easy to navigate through the store and find products I liked. The checkout page was seamless and easy. I’m always satisfied with the quality of the swimwear and only buy white fox swim!! However when browsing through other products like heels they had pages of products that were all sold out in every single size which is super frustrating as a customer as every shoe I clicked on was sold out - please take the listing of the website if it’s out of stock!

Sizing Slightly small

Ju An
Ju An

The new app is awesome, love White Fox products!

Tried the new app, made purchasing a lot easier and very simple. White Fox apparel itself is always good quality, especially the collabs - absolutely love my Sarah's Day activewear!
Although I do think some of their stuff is a little pricier than elsewhere, the customer service is always fantastic and shipping is super fast. This is my third time ordering from White Fox and will defs keep coming back. From previous orders, clothing runs true to size and haven't had any issues with material/colour fade so far.

Tara S.
Tara S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing quality activewear!

The store is super easy to navigate, and all the activewear I have bought I have absolutely loved. It fits so nicely, is so comfortable and great quality!

Sam
SamDarwin, NT

Great Quality!

Website is fairly easy to use! However would love if there was an option to have multiple wish lists with different names, e.g. casual clothes, clubbing clothes etc. The quality of everything was really great, fabric was consistently nice and nothing felt cheap. Was really happy overall and have ordered twice since :)