Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

3.3

AMAZING QUALITY!! Can't wait to show it off!

Amazing material and quality, looks exactly as advertised, true to size, app was easy to navigate and use, can't wait to show off my new fit!

Strange Sizing and Bad Customer Service

After having a $500 order placed without my knowledge due to a glitch on the White Fox website I was only given store credit as compensation. I then returned all the items and at least 3 weeks later I finally got the store credit. Also, the sizing is really strange - I am always a size 6 (XS) but the clothes on White Fox can at times be huge on me or tiny.

Sizing Very large

Favorite shop for leisure and active wear

Active wear, in particular the seemless range is an amazing fit & quality. White fox is my go to for all things comfy and cute.

Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

Sizing Very large

Waste of money

Bought a pair of trackies a year ago along with a few other things and they are the worst trackies I’ve ever bought!!
For $80 you’d think theyd be good quality & last but I’ve bought pairs from Kmart that are better quality. I followed all the care instructions (hand cold wash etc) and the colour still faded patchy after 3 washes!
I wrote a message to complain but they said there was nothing they could do as I wrote it 2 months after purchasing even though we were in lockdown and I didn’t wear/wash them right away. I got 2 wears out of them.
I’ve never purchased from them again since & would not recommend.

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

Sizing Very small
BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Wouldn't recommend. Bad return policy and jeans.

Found it all easy to navigate however they do not do refunds!!! Ordered jeans and they were just not what they looked like online. Returning products for store credit takes months and is such a hassle. They keep changing their policy from 7 days to 14, what else? Also, you have to pay for shipping to make a return and then again to get a new product. Absolute joke.

Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

Sizing Very small

Tyla D.
Tyla D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Navigating through the site is very easy. I’m in love with all the products especially the lounge wear!! The quality is to die for

D Georgia
D GeorgiaQueensland

Poor customer service/ clothing quality

Happy, satisfied customer!

As a cynical online shopper, I am
100% happy to shop here! Always quick to arrive, always great quality, always happy to return if returned in perfect condition I.e. too small/big. Never disappoints ❤️

Brooke
Brooke Illawarra, NSW

So soft and comfy!

- the online store is very clear and easy to navigate
- Whitefox is my number one go to online online boutique

Product Appearance As advertised

I love it!! Can’t live without it

Was so easy to navigate and find what I was looking for online. There’s such a wide range of different styles of clothing which i love and clothes are so comfortable. The quality of the clothing is amazing!!

This is perfect!!!

Shipping is so fast the quality is amazing and there’s never a time I’ve bought from white fox and was disappointed it’s always perfect!!