Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

1.5
leanne
leanneSydney, NSW

Be VERY careful with sizing. Can't get refund.

Bought the oversized tee. I know it was oversized. I am normally a size 6. The size of the small tee is equivalent to a mens XL. It fits my husband who is 100kgs. It looks ridiculous on me. Tried to return, but you can only get a credit. No point getting a credit if things don't fit or you don't like anything else. Really disappointed.

ellie
ellieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible sizing!!

Literally. I ordered a small hoodie and it was no-where close to the size...
i measured myself accurately and everything-
i don't know what the hype is honestly.
and if you want to return it (which I certainly will), you don't get a refund, only store credits which allows you to shop for other stuff.
The experience was good, easy to navigate etc but I'm sorry. The sizing is crap. Don't buy it.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Still waiting for my refund

Its been over a month since i have returned items to whitefox and i still have not received my money back. Bought tops that were poorly and cheaply made. The models pose a certain way to make things look good but in reality they dont look good.

Non-existent Customer Service - Your money will be stolen

I returned some of my items about 8 weeks back with Australian post tracking. Australia post has confirmed the shipping has been received on Whitefox end. Despite trying to contact Whitefox several times, I have not heard from them and my money has not been credited back to my account. Do not shop here!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Wouldn't recommend. Bad return policy and jeans.

Found it all easy to navigate however they do not do refunds!!! Ordered jeans and they were just not what they looked like online. Returning products for store credit takes months and is such a hassle. They keep changing their policy from 7 days to 14, what else? Also, you have to pay for shipping to make a return and then again to get a new product. Absolute joke.

Order cancellation

Amazing and consistent communication for a cancellation of an order.

Thank you for your help and assisting me with a smooth process.

Mey
MeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service and quality the product is not that good & expensive!

Very bad customer experience with this woman call [Name Removed]!! I ordered a crop top etc which came to me dirty and had a foul smell of body odour.
When I initially made a complaint they were not helpful at all and constantly dragged out resolving the matter.
After finally coming to the conclusion that this was their mistake, in the end i need to cover the costs in returning the item through post.
Very unprofessional in the way they conducted business & also size chart is not accurate at all.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Absolute JOKE OF A COMPANY

Took over two weeks to process a refund due to an item being faulty. Was super rude on the chat, lied about the returns process telling me that it should have taken 4 days to return but it took almost 10. Then accused me of wearing an item that I didn't even wear, that still had tags.

Too hard to get into contact with, quality is crap. Do not buy from this store.