Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

2.2

Disappointed

Disappointed and sad , poor customer service and I feel disrespected.
Ordered pants 3 months ago which have been sent to the wrong address and then resent back to them. Been waiting for them to send them back to me to the right address but nothing happened ! Emailed them several times they maybe responded twice that they will send them back but in 3 months should happen already. How hard can it be. Received no answer from them back in a while now I still keep sending emails but nothing. Shame !

Alicia H.
Alicia H.Perth, WA

My order was delivered so quickly!

I bought a dress and an oversized shirt, and while sadly the oversized tee was a little *too* oversized for me, I could tell it was good quality, but the dress fit me perfectly! Everything was delivered within 3 days, and I’ll definitely be ordering again!

Terrible customer service, Iv been ignored for 2 weeks

Sent an order back within their return timeframe, it was delivered in November and haven't received a credit or refund. I've emailed them, used their chat box, dm'ed them on Instagram and no one is responding to me. I don't even want the store credit as I have seen 100's of comments on Instagram about orders not being shipped. AVOID

RCG
RCG

Terrible service

Returned items per instructions and been waiting 20 days for my refund/credit . Items were for my daughter’s birthday and currently $130 out of pocket plus return postage. Emailed after 10 days and responded but was told if emailed again would be pushed to bottom of queue . Very poor

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Amazing online service from the team, adore the clothing!

The website is set up so well, so easy to navigate!

More jeans please!
Love the range of T-shirt’s!

5/5 always good quality x

Waste of money

Bought a pair of trackies a year ago along with a few other things and they are the worst trackies I’ve ever bought!!
For $80 you’d think theyd be good quality & last but I’ve bought pairs from Kmart that are better quality. I followed all the care instructions (hand cold wash etc) and the colour still faded patchy after 3 washes!
I wrote a message to complain but they said there was nothing they could do as I wrote it 2 months after purchasing even though we were in lockdown and I didn’t wear/wash them right away. I got 2 wears out of them.
I’ve never purchased from them again since & would not recommend.

Happy, satisfied customer!

As a cynical online shopper, I am
100% happy to shop here! Always quick to arrive, always great quality, always happy to return if returned in perfect condition I.e. too small/big. Never disappoints ❤️

False return promise

Made a return or a couple of items, had to pay for the return, which is not great, but fine. The disappointing part is that I never heard from them afterwards about any store credit and no email at all. It’s been a couple of months now so absolutely not acceptable and won’t be buying from them again.

Grace G.White Fox BoutiqueSend a private message

Poor customer service from returns team

Clothing Shops & Brands