Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Tori
Tori

Thieves

AllyCentral Queensland, QLD

Rip offs and terrible quality

I received two items that were faulty and I emailed immediately and sent photos. Customer service responded and said they will promptly refund me as this is not there standards so i sent back to the warehouse and they started ignoring my emails and sending generic messages and they owe me over $100 for faulty items

Ally

This went on for 2 months, the items have not been refunded, nothing has been sent back to me and both items were sent to me EXACTLY how they were returned

Best quality clothes!!!!

I have bought from white fox so many times! each time I have been amazed by the quality of the clothes I have received. The same day delivery option saved my life many times when I needed an outfit asap. I now only shop here online as I know I can trust the service and product I will be receiving.

Product Appearance As advertised

Wanted it for ages and didn't disappoint!

The quality is incredible! I got the sarahs day x wf milkshake coloured shorts and cropped sweater. Not only are they a really cute set, but they fit perfectly!

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

AMAZING QUALITY!! Can't wait to show it off!

Amazing material and quality, looks exactly as advertised, true to size, app was easy to navigate and use, can't wait to show off my new fit!

Product Appearance As advertised

Favorite shop for leisure and active wear

Active wear, in particular the seemless range is an amazing fit & quality. White fox is my go to for all things comfy and cute.

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

Tyla D.
Tyla D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Navigating through the site is very easy. I’m in love with all the products especially the lounge wear!! The quality is to die for

D Georgia
D GeorgiaQueensland

Poor customer service/ clothing quality

Brooke
Brooke Illawarra, NSW

So soft and comfy!

- the online store is very clear and easy to navigate
- Whitefox is my number one go to online online boutique

Product Appearance As advertised

I love it!! Can’t live without it

Was so easy to navigate and find what I was looking for online. There’s such a wide range of different styles of clothing which i love and clothes are so comfortable. The quality of the clothing is amazing!!

This is perfect!!!

Shipping is so fast the quality is amazing and there’s never a time I’ve bought from white fox and was disappointed it’s always perfect!!

This is everything !!

I’m obsessed with the brand and all the product available. Quality is spot on. Couldn’t recommend it highly enough, amazing.

Genie G.
Genie G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would give 0 stars if I could. Do not buy from them

Do not order from White Fox Boutique. Terrible quality and customer service. I ordered a dress that was the length of a top. It was extremely misleading and they would not agree to a refund. Instead I had to pay for my shipping to send it back and they sent a credit note back. Customer service was not helpful at all. Seems like they don’t care and don’t even have quality control. Spend your money elsewhere. Would not recommend.