Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

2.0
Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised
Jo RADISIC
Jo RADISICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scammers

Returned garments but they wont issue refund!!! Scammers!!! dont but from them and they dont issue refunds??? Just list $150.00 unethical company will never buy from them again. !! Why cant they give refund? Other companies do

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

ava P.
ava P.asked

I ordered four items on Sunday, it’s now almost Wednesday but I don’t have a dispatch email. If I selected standard shipping how long is it going to take to be dispatched? Xx

Grace G.White Fox Boutique

Hi Ava!

As mentioned on our shipping information page, please allow up to 7 business days for your order to dispatch due to the volume of orders. Our team will be working super hard to get these orders out as quickly as possible!

You will receive a tracking email once your order has been dispatched.

Please feel welcome to contact our Customer Service team if you have any questions!

beth j.