Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

2.2

Amazing online service from the team, adore the clothing!

The website is set up so well, so easy to navigate!

More jeans please!
Love the range of T-shirt’s!

5/5 always good quality x

Product Appearance As advertised

Strange Sizing and Bad Customer Service

After having a $500 order placed without my knowledge due to a glitch on the White Fox website I was only given store credit as compensation. I then returned all the items and at least 3 weeks later I finally got the store credit. Also, the sizing is really strange - I am always a size 6 (XS) but the clothes on White Fox can at times be huge on me or tiny.

Sizing Very large
Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

Sizing Very large
BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Mey
MeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service and quality the product is not that good & expensive!

Very bad customer experience with this woman call [Name Removed]!! I ordered a crop top etc which came to me dirty and had a foul smell of body odour.
When I initially made a complaint they were not helpful at all and constantly dragged out resolving the matter.
After finally coming to the conclusion that this was their mistake, in the end i need to cover the costs in returning the item through post.
Very unprofessional in the way they conducted business & also size chart is not accurate at all.

ava P.
ava P.asked

I ordered four items on Sunday, it’s now almost Wednesday but I don’t have a dispatch email. If I selected standard shipping how long is it going to take to be dispatched? Xx

Grace G.White Fox Boutique

Hi Ava!

As mentioned on our shipping information page, please allow up to 7 business days for your order to dispatch due to the volume of orders. Our team will be working super hard to get these orders out as quickly as possible!

You will receive a tracking email once your order has been dispatched.

Please feel welcome to contact our Customer Service team if you have any questions!

beth j.