Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

3.6

Still waiting for my refund

Its been over a month since i have returned items to whitefox and i still have not received my money back. Bought tops that were poorly and cheaply made. The models pose a certain way to make things look good but in reality they dont look good.

Alicia H.
Alicia H.Perth, WA

My order was delivered so quickly!

I bought a dress and an oversized shirt, and while sadly the oversized tee was a little *too* oversized for me, I could tell it was good quality, but the dress fit me perfectly! Everything was delivered within 3 days, and I’ll definitely be ordering again!

Mary Ball
Mary BallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company due to the lack of customer service. DO NOT SHOP HERE

I ordered some pants (jeans) from last month, they delivered the order to the wrong address then the order got sent to a local post office. I went to get it and they said I didn’t have enough prove tht it was mine. They told me the order will be shipped to the sender. I tried contacting their customer service team through emails, Instagram messages but not a single respond. It’s been a weeks almost a month without a respond from them. I don’t know if I need to go their headquarters and ask for a refund because at this point I don’t those jeans anymore. I am appalled by the lack of customer service. Will not be shopping here ever again

Non-existent Customer Service - Your money will be stolen

I returned some of my items about 8 weeks back with Australian post tracking. Australia post has confirmed the shipping has been received on Whitefox end. Despite trying to contact Whitefox several times, I have not heard from them and my money has not been credited back to my account. Do not shop here!

Sizing Very large

Liana
LianaSydney, NSW

Slow and unresponsive

The products are ok quality, I bought sweatshirts. The process of returning them too over 2 months and multiple emails from my end to chase them up. They always deducted 19.95 from my order to cover the shipping. It was one jumper, seems very expensive!! Needless to say they do not refund so now I am forced to spend more money to use my credit. Won’t ever be buying from them against

Don’t buy from here

Returned an item to them over 5 weeks ago and I still have not received a refund. I have now escalated it to PayPal. Avoid this company, cheap and no good.

olivia
oliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

4 out of 5 stars

I have had good and bad experiences with White Fox but they seem to be very accepting with complaints and inquires. I have received several things from white fox ranging from jumpers and tops to pants. I love their jumpers and they are an item I can not live without. The quality is amazing and something I was really looking for. Overall they are able to meet any inquires they receive and are more than happy to help when you need it.

RCG
RCG

Terrible service

Returned items per instructions and been waiting 20 days for my refund/credit . Items were for my daughter’s birthday and currently $130 out of pocket plus return postage. Emailed after 10 days and responded but was told if emailed again would be pushed to bottom of queue . Very poor

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing online service from the team, adore the clothing!

The website is set up so well, so easy to navigate!

More jeans please!
Love the range of T-shirt’s!

5/5 always good quality x

AllyCentral Queensland, QLD

Rip offs and terrible quality

I received two items that were faulty and I emailed immediately and sent photos. Customer service responded and said they will promptly refund me as this is not there standards so i sent back to the warehouse and they started ignoring my emails and sending generic messages and they owe me over $100 for faulty items

Ally

This went on for 2 months, the items have not been refunded, nothing has been sent back to me and both items were sent to me EXACTLY how they were returned

Best quality clothes!!!!

I have bought from white fox so many times! each time I have been amazed by the quality of the clothes I have received. The same day delivery option saved my life many times when I needed an outfit asap. I now only shop here online as I know I can trust the service and product I will be receiving.

Product Appearance As advertised

Wanted it for ages and didn't disappoint!

The quality is incredible! I got the sarahs day x wf milkshake coloured shorts and cropped sweater. Not only are they a really cute set, but they fit perfectly!

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

AMAZING QUALITY!! Can't wait to show it off!

Amazing material and quality, looks exactly as advertised, true to size, app was easy to navigate and use, can't wait to show off my new fit!

Strange Sizing and Bad Customer Service

After having a $500 order placed without my knowledge due to a glitch on the White Fox website I was only given store credit as compensation. I then returned all the items and at least 3 weeks later I finally got the store credit. Also, the sizing is really strange - I am always a size 6 (XS) but the clothes on White Fox can at times be huge on me or tiny.

Sizing Very large

Favorite shop for leisure and active wear

Active wear, in particular the seemless range is an amazing fit & quality. White fox is my go to for all things comfy and cute.