Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

leanne
leanneSydney, NSW

Be VERY careful with sizing. Can't get refund.

Bought the oversized tee. I know it was oversized. I am normally a size 6. The size of the small tee is equivalent to a mens XL. It fits my husband who is 100kgs. It looks ridiculous on me. Tried to return, but you can only get a credit. No point getting a credit if things don't fit or you don't like anything else. Really disappointed.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Still waiting for my refund

Its been over a month since i have returned items to whitefox and i still have not received my money back. Bought tops that were poorly and cheaply made. The models pose a certain way to make things look good but in reality they dont look good.

Non-existent Customer Service - Your money will be stolen

I returned some of my items about 8 weeks back with Australian post tracking. Australia post has confirmed the shipping has been received on Whitefox end. Despite trying to contact Whitefox several times, I have not heard from them and my money has not been credited back to my account. Do not shop here!

RCG
RCG

Terrible service

Returned items per instructions and been waiting 20 days for my refund/credit . Items were for my daughter’s birthday and currently $130 out of pocket plus return postage. Emailed after 10 days and responded but was told if emailed again would be pushed to bottom of queue . Very poor

Product Appearance As advertised
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Strange Sizing and Bad Customer Service

After having a $500 order placed without my knowledge due to a glitch on the White Fox website I was only given store credit as compensation. I then returned all the items and at least 3 weeks later I finally got the store credit. Also, the sizing is really strange - I am always a size 6 (XS) but the clothes on White Fox can at times be huge on me or tiny.

Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Mey
MeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service and quality the product is not that good & expensive!

Very bad customer experience with this woman call [Name Removed]!! I ordered a crop top etc which came to me dirty and had a foul smell of body odour.
When I initially made a complaint they were not helpful at all and constantly dragged out resolving the matter.
After finally coming to the conclusion that this was their mistake, in the end i need to cover the costs in returning the item through post.
Very unprofessional in the way they conducted business & also size chart is not accurate at all.