Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

ellie
ellieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible sizing!!

Literally. I ordered a small hoodie and it was no-where close to the size...
i measured myself accurately and everything-
i don't know what the hype is honestly.
and if you want to return it (which I certainly will), you don't get a refund, only store credits which allows you to shop for other stuff.
The experience was good, easy to navigate etc but I'm sorry. The sizing is crap. Don't buy it.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Alicia H.
Alicia H.Perth, WA

My order was delivered so quickly!

I bought a dress and an oversized shirt, and while sadly the oversized tee was a little *too* oversized for me, I could tell it was good quality, but the dress fit me perfectly! Everything was delivered within 3 days, and I’ll definitely be ordering again!

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

Strange Sizing and Bad Customer Service

After having a $500 order placed without my knowledge due to a glitch on the White Fox website I was only given store credit as compensation. I then returned all the items and at least 3 weeks later I finally got the store credit. Also, the sizing is really strange - I am always a size 6 (XS) but the clothes on White Fox can at times be huge on me or tiny.

Sizing Very large

shirin s.
shirin s.asked

I would like to make my first order. I am 136 lbs and 5'4 what size should I order my clothes? I wear between 4 & 5 in jeans or size 27.
Shirts/ blouses a size Small. My bra size is 34 DD.

Sharon C.asked

I’m looking at the oversized hoodie but unsure what size to get. I’m usually a size 12/14 should I go M/L or L/XL?

Chloe L.
Chloe L.

I find that M/L is a great fit, it’s not too big but it gives somewhat of an oversize fit. But if your looking for a bigger jumper that’s more baggy definitely go L/XL

Kristelle S.
Kristelle S.asked

im a size 6.5 in shoes. Should I get a size 6 or 7 in their heels?

Grace G.White Fox BoutiqueSend a private message