Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

2.0

Strange Sizing and Bad Customer Service

After having a $500 order placed without my knowledge due to a glitch on the White Fox website I was only given store credit as compensation. I then returned all the items and at least 3 weeks later I finally got the store credit. Also, the sizing is really strange - I am always a size 6 (XS) but the clothes on White Fox can at times be huge on me or tiny.

Sizing Very large

ava P.
ava P.asked

I ordered four items on Sunday, it’s now almost Wednesday but I don’t have a dispatch email. If I selected standard shipping how long is it going to take to be dispatched? Xx

Grace G.White Fox Boutique

Hi Ava!

As mentioned on our shipping information page, please allow up to 7 business days for your order to dispatch due to the volume of orders. Our team will be working super hard to get these orders out as quickly as possible!

You will receive a tracking email once your order has been dispatched.

Please feel welcome to contact our Customer Service team if you have any questions!

beth j.