Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

4.2

Mary Ball
Mary BallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company due to the lack of customer service. DO NOT SHOP HERE

I ordered some pants (jeans) from last month, they delivered the order to the wrong address then the order got sent to a local post office. I went to get it and they said I didn’t have enough prove tht it was mine. They told me the order will be shipped to the sender. I tried contacting their customer service team through emails, Instagram messages but not a single respond. It’s been a weeks almost a month without a respond from them. I don’t know if I need to go their headquarters and ask for a refund because at this point I don’t those jeans anymore. I am appalled by the lack of customer service. Will not be shopping here ever again

Liana
LianaSydney, NSW

Slow and unresponsive

The products are ok quality, I bought sweatshirts. The process of returning them too over 2 months and multiple emails from my end to chase them up. They always deducted 19.95 from my order to cover the shipping. It was one jumper, seems very expensive!! Needless to say they do not refund so now I am forced to spend more money to use my credit. Won’t ever be buying from them against

olivia
oliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

4 out of 5 stars

I have had good and bad experiences with White Fox but they seem to be very accepting with complaints and inquires. I have received several things from white fox ranging from jumpers and tops to pants. I love their jumpers and they are an item I can not live without. The quality is amazing and something I was really looking for. Overall they are able to meet any inquires they receive and are more than happy to help when you need it.

Best quality clothes!!!!

I have bought from white fox so many times! each time I have been amazed by the quality of the clothes I have received. The same day delivery option saved my life many times when I needed an outfit asap. I now only shop here online as I know I can trust the service and product I will be receiving.

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Wanted it for ages and didn't disappoint!

The quality is incredible! I got the sarahs day x wf milkshake coloured shorts and cropped sweater. Not only are they a really cute set, but they fit perfectly!

Product Appearance As advertised

AMAZING QUALITY!! Can't wait to show it off!

Amazing material and quality, looks exactly as advertised, true to size, app was easy to navigate and use, can't wait to show off my new fit!

Product Appearance As advertised

Favorite shop for leisure and active wear

Active wear, in particular the seemless range is an amazing fit & quality. White fox is my go to for all things comfy and cute.

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

Sizing Very small
Tyla D.
Tyla D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Navigating through the site is very easy. I’m in love with all the products especially the lounge wear!! The quality is to die for

Brooke
Brooke Illawarra, NSW

So soft and comfy!

- the online store is very clear and easy to navigate
- Whitefox is my number one go to online online boutique

Product Appearance As advertised

I love it!! Can’t live without it

Was so easy to navigate and find what I was looking for online. There’s such a wide range of different styles of clothing which i love and clothes are so comfortable. The quality of the clothing is amazing!!

This is perfect!!!

Shipping is so fast the quality is amazing and there’s never a time I’ve bought from white fox and was disappointed it’s always perfect!!

This is everything !!

I’m obsessed with the brand and all the product available. Quality is spot on. Couldn’t recommend it highly enough, amazing.

Eryn H.
Eryn H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service team and products

the team are amazing lovely and helpful, the quality of the items are amazing warm and comfy couldn’t recommend more :)

Shipping, Quality, Sizing, Service

Fastest shipping I’ve ever gotten! My new favourite store to shop from, most gorgeous clothes and sizing is perfect. Love love love