White Fox Boutique

White Fox Boutique (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

3.3

Rach.k
Rach.kGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst quality hoodie for price

I love white fox and have a heap of their clothes but this would have to be the worst hoodie I have bought from them! Has anyone else had an issue with this material?
I have only worn it 5 times and handwashed it 2 times as per the instructions and the pilling is ridiculous. I emailed them about it and was basically fobbed off, stating it was my fault for overwear. Yet I didn't realise 'overwear' was from 5 times use and only around the house. I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced this pilling from their same jumper. Thanks

• +1Thumbnail
Chloe manns
Chloe manns Illawarra, NSW

Perfect love

Everything is perfect with each purchase
Love are always at a great Quality
Can dress top and bodysuit to casual or dressy look.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Super flattering and excellent customer service

I recently purchase a few pairs of bikins with a store credit. The credit didnt go through at checkout so charged my account. Tiana was so helpful in immediatley refunding me the money. I recieved the bathers 2 days after ordering them and are in love with the colour and shape.

Taylor Marriott
Taylor MarriottCanberra 2600, ACT

Employee Cody was amazing!

Cody made my shopping experience with White Fox absolutely amazing. The costumer service she provided me was kind, caring and professional. I just wanted to let the team know - she was great.

Simone
SimoneCentral West, NSW

I ordered the wrong size. Return, store exchange and customer service were all on point.

Super easy website to use.
Huge amount of style to choose from.
10/10 for quality.
Customer service and return process efficient and simple!

OBSESSED

I'm based in NZ and products turned up so quickly. They were great quality and exactly what I expected! Unfortunately the Bikini didn't fit as I purchased the wrong size. The returns process is super easy. I needed a new Bikini ASAP so I ordered a new one and contacted the support team. They got back to me so quickly and were so lovely and so helpful, (Cody you're amazing!) My new kini was on it's way to me all within 12 hours of ordering. Would 100% recommend.

Perfect

Always love shopping with you guys! Super easy and always find products that I love. Only downside is a lot of thing I want are out of stock a lot of the time.

Order cancellation

Amazing and consistent communication for a cancellation of an order.

Thank you for your help and assisting me with a smooth process.

Very Helpful!

After receiving an item that was too small, the team were very helpful in helping me organise to have it sent back. I had been locked out the the emails that I had placed the order under so Cody helped me retrieve all of the information I needed to return the item. I was so impressed that I bought the item in the next size up. Would shop with White Fox again!

Emily
Emily Perth, WA

White fox is the best boutique always buy my clothes from there! Best quality

Always easy to find choices of all kinds of clothing, the quality is the best never tacky! And the fashion stamens pieces are amazing!

Product Appearance As advertised

Great customer service from Cody!

I brought a pair of tights which after a few uses got a hole in them. Today I emailed and spoke with Cody . She was quick & efficient and professional with her reply’s & offered me options regarding refund or another pair . Nothing was an issue for her at all. I will happily shop at white fox again!

Great customer service

The customer service is amazing, had a problem with a product and they responded to my email very quickly and were incredibly helpful, shipped me a new product straight away

May
MaySydney, NSW

Bestest

Super easy to navigate and find what you want. Products (and colour)are true to picture. Fabrics are always great quality. Never disappointed.

Product Appearance As advertised

wear it all the time to the beach it makes me feel so comfortable, i love the colour i got lots of compliments

it came so quickly and it was easily found on the website because they used the exact name on instagram

Product Appearance As advertised

Poor customer service from returns team

Product Appearance As advertised

Sizing off, bad quality at an expensive price

Have had to send 2 items back for being the incorrect size, and had to size up 2 sizes than what I usually would with any other brand. The quality is poor given the expensive prices. For what you pay, you would expect products would be made in Australia. There are much more affordable brands that offer much better quality and accurate sizing.

Disappointed AF
Disappointed AFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

rip off!

Faulty product with no offer of replacement or refund or credit. Customer ‘service’ don’t care or have time for complaints. Extremely disappointed and sick of excuses. Massive rip off. Cheap Chinese made clothes with massive price tag

White Fox Boutique
Grace G.White Fox Boutique
Mey
MeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service and quality the product is not that good & expensive!

Very bad customer experience with this woman call [Name Removed]!! I ordered a crop top etc which came to me dirty and had a foul smell of body odour.
When I initially made a complaint they were not helpful at all and constantly dragged out resolving the matter.
After finally coming to the conclusion that this was their mistake, in the end i need to cover the costs in returning the item through post.
Very unprofessional in the way they conducted business & also size chart is not accurate at all.

Sizing Slightly large

See through bridesmaid dress

Ordered this dress, fast delivery. Shockingly poor quality. See through dress. Won't give me refund only store credit. I said it wasn't change of mind or wrong size but rather false advertising of poor quality dress.

Amazing

Easy to find what I’m after although I only on line shop. Very satisfied with the verity and products, quality is pretty good also did get a product with a small rip but other then the at amazing

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Great Service

I ordered a pair of diamant slides and some diamantes were missing (which can happen). I wrote to them and Melanie was very apologetic and immediately shipped out another pair and said no need to return the others. The second pair is perfect. Very happy.

Jo RADISIC
Jo RADISICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scammers

Returned garments but they wont issue refund!!! Scammers!!! dont but from them and they dont issue refunds??? Just list $150.00 unethical company will never buy from them again. !! Why cant they give refund? Other companies do

Grace
GraceHunter Region, NSW

Horrible customer service. Item was overpriced and shrunk after one wash.

I will not be shopping with the boutique again. The item I purchased shrunk in the wash and is not unwearable. This is unacceptable. I paid $65 for the item

Absolute JOKE OF A COMPANY

Took over two weeks to process a refund due to an item being faulty. Was super rude on the chat, lied about the returns process telling me that it should have taken 4 days to return but it took almost 10. Then accused me of wearing an item that I didn't even wear, that still had tags.

Too hard to get into contact with, quality is crap. Do not buy from this store.

Ferres W.
Ferres W.

sales items are all can't be returned or exchanged

be careful of the sales items on this website
I got one piece dress $80 still not cheap with 10% off only then they don't allow me to exchange and asking me to pay postage to let it be shipped back .
terrible service and no one can talk to without waiting for email

Other Clothing Shops & Brands