Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Absolutely worst company to deal with in 2021

Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

Sizing Very large

Waste of money

Bought a pair of trackies a year ago along with a few other things and they are the worst trackies I’ve ever bought!!
For $80 you’d think theyd be good quality & last but I’ve bought pairs from Kmart that are better quality. I followed all the care instructions (hand cold wash etc) and the colour still faded patchy after 3 washes!
I wrote a message to complain but they said there was nothing they could do as I wrote it 2 months after purchasing even though we were in lockdown and I didn’t wear/wash them right away. I got 2 wears out of them.
I’ve never purchased from them again since & would not recommend.

BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Sizing Slightly large

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Wouldn't recommend. Bad return policy and jeans.

Found it all easy to navigate however they do not do refunds!!! Ordered jeans and they were just not what they looked like online. Returning products for store credit takes months and is such a hassle. They keep changing their policy from 7 days to 14, what else? Also, you have to pay for shipping to make a return and then again to get a new product. Absolute joke.

Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

Sizing Very small
D Georgia
D GeorgiaQueensland

Poor customer service/ clothing quality

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Does not give money back!

I accidentally pressed place order in the checkout, contacted seconds after this happened to cancel the order. They told me they cannot refund my money and only offer a store credit, I am appalled that they will not give my money back in a situation like this, very stressful experience. Other stores always acknowledge a mistake and provide a full refund.

Genie G.
Genie G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would give 0 stars if I could. Do not buy from them

Do not order from White Fox Boutique. Terrible quality and customer service. I ordered a dress that was the length of a top. It was extremely misleading and they would not agree to a refund. Instead I had to pay for my shipping to send it back and they sent a credit note back. Customer service was not helpful at all. Seems like they don’t care and don’t even have quality control. Spend your money elsewhere. Would not recommend.

Sizing Very small

False return promise

Made a return or a couple of items, had to pay for the return, which is not great, but fine. The disappointing part is that I never heard from them afterwards about any store credit and no email at all. It’s been a couple of months now so absolutely not acceptable and won’t be buying from them again.

Rach.k
Rach.kGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst quality hoodie for price

I love white fox and have a heap of their clothes but this would have to be the worst hoodie I have bought from them! Has anyone else had an issue with this material?
I have only worn it 5 times and handwashed it 2 times as per the instructions and the pilling is ridiculous. I emailed them about it and was basically fobbed off, stating it was my fault for overwear. Yet I didn't realise 'overwear' was from 5 times use and only around the house. I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced this pilling from their same jumper. Thanks

• +1Thumbnail
Product Appearance As advertised

Poor customer service from returns team

Disappointed AF
Disappointed AFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

rip off!

Faulty product with no offer of replacement or refund or credit. Customer ‘service’ don’t care or have time for complaints. Extremely disappointed and sick of excuses. Massive rip off. Cheap Chinese made clothes with massive price tag

Mey
MeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service and quality the product is not that good & expensive!

Very bad customer experience with this woman call [Name Removed]!! I ordered a crop top etc which came to me dirty and had a foul smell of body odour.
When I initially made a complaint they were not helpful at all and constantly dragged out resolving the matter.
After finally coming to the conclusion that this was their mistake, in the end i need to cover the costs in returning the item through post.
Very unprofessional in the way they conducted business & also size chart is not accurate at all.

Sizing Slightly large

See through bridesmaid dress

Ordered this dress, fast delivery. Shockingly poor quality. See through dress. Won't give me refund only store credit. I said it wasn't change of mind or wrong size but rather false advertising of poor quality dress.