Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

2.0
Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Sizing Very small
  • Product Appearance As advertised
Jo RADISIC
Jo RADISICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scammers

Returned garments but they wont issue refund!!! Scammers!!! dont but from them and they dont issue refunds??? Just list $150.00 unethical company will never buy from them again. !! Why cant they give refund? Other companies do

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Sizing Very small
  • Product Appearance As advertised

Mya
Myaasked

hi there i'm usually a 16/18 but u guys don't seem to that in your hoodie size range would an L/XL fit someone like me?

Grace G.White Fox BoutiqueSend a private message
Vivien W.
Vivien W.asked

Can you tell me the actual width of the S/M oversized hoodie please

Csw
Csw

The jumper is 64cm wide

shirin s.
shirin s.asked

I would like to make my first order. I am 136 lbs and 5'4 what size should I order my clothes? I wear between 4 & 5 in jeans or size 27.
Shirts/ blouses a size Small. My bra size is 34 DD.

Grace G.White Fox BoutiqueSend a private message