Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

3.9
Alicia H.
Alicia H.Perth, WA

My order was delivered so quickly!

I bought a dress and an oversized shirt, and while sadly the oversized tee was a little *too* oversized for me, I could tell it was good quality, but the dress fit me perfectly! Everything was delivered within 3 days, and I’ll definitely be ordering again!

Sizing Slightly large

olivia
oliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

4 out of 5 stars

I have had good and bad experiences with White Fox but they seem to be very accepting with complaints and inquires. I have received several things from white fox ranging from jumpers and tops to pants. I love their jumpers and they are an item I can not live without. The quality is amazing and something I was really looking for. Overall they are able to meet any inquires they receive and are more than happy to help when you need it.

Sizing True to size

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

Sizing Very small

shirin s.
shirin s.asked

I would like to make my first order. I am 136 lbs and 5'4 what size should I order my clothes? I wear between 4 & 5 in jeans or size 27.
Shirts/ blouses a size Small. My bra size is 34 DD.

Sharon C.asked

I’m looking at the oversized hoodie but unsure what size to get. I’m usually a size 12/14 should I go M/L or L/XL?

Chloe L.
Chloe L.

I find that M/L is a great fit, it’s not too big but it gives somewhat of an oversize fit. But if your looking for a bigger jumper that’s more baggy definitely go L/XL

Kristelle S.
Kristelle S.asked

im a size 6.5 in shoes. Should I get a size 6 or 7 in their heels?

Grace G.White Fox BoutiqueSend a private message