Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

1.3

Strange Sizing and Bad Customer Service

After having a $500 order placed without my knowledge due to a glitch on the White Fox website I was only given store credit as compensation. I then returned all the items and at least 3 weeks later I finally got the store credit. Also, the sizing is really strange - I am always a size 6 (XS) but the clothes on White Fox can at times be huge on me or tiny.

Sizing Very large
Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

shirin s.
shirin s.asked

I would like to make my first order. I am 136 lbs and 5'4 what size should I order my clothes? I wear between 4 & 5 in jeans or size 27.
Shirts/ blouses a size Small. My bra size is 34 DD.

Sharon C.asked

I’m looking at the oversized hoodie but unsure what size to get. I’m usually a size 12/14 should I go M/L or L/XL?

Chloe L.
Chloe L.

I find that M/L is a great fit, it’s not too big but it gives somewhat of an oversize fit. But if your looking for a bigger jumper that’s more baggy definitely go L/XL

Kristelle S.
Kristelle S.asked

im a size 6.5 in shoes. Should I get a size 6 or 7 in their heels?

Grace G.White Fox BoutiqueSend a private message