Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

3.3

Amazing online service from the team, adore the clothing!

The website is set up so well, so easy to navigate!

More jeans please!
Love the range of T-shirt’s!

5/5 always good quality x

Sizing Slightly large

AllyCentral Queensland, QLD

Rip offs and terrible quality

I received two items that were faulty and I emailed immediately and sent photos. Customer service responded and said they will promptly refund me as this is not there standards so i sent back to the warehouse and they started ignoring my emails and sending generic messages and they owe me over $100 for faulty items

Ally

This went on for 2 months, the items have not been refunded, nothing has been sent back to me and both items were sent to me EXACTLY how they were returned

Best quality clothes!!!!

I have bought from white fox so many times! each time I have been amazed by the quality of the clothes I have received. The same day delivery option saved my life many times when I needed an outfit asap. I now only shop here online as I know I can trust the service and product I will be receiving.

BeachmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refused to refund on faulty item

I bought my daughter bought a skirt with a matching top online. When the items arrived, the skirt had missing parts which rendered it unwearable. It was returned through the online portal after requesting the return address numerous times which the seller attempted to avoid disclosing. When the goods were returned they refused a refund on the basis that my daughter should have read the "frequently asked questions."
These operators are obviously are attempting to delay, frustrate and avoid refunding the cost of the faulty item which is unethical and illegal. My daughter is lodging a complaint with Fair Trading.

Beachman

As the item is obviously faulty, please issue a refund to avoid legal action. Avoid using tactics to avoid issuing a refund as they won’t work with us, but probably work with gullible people.

Vanesa
VanesaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely worst company to deal with in 2021

Sizing Slightly small

Wanted it for ages and didn't disappoint!

The quality is incredible! I got the sarahs day x wf milkshake coloured shorts and cropped sweater. Not only are they a really cute set, but they fit perfectly!

Product Appearance As advertised

AMAZING QUALITY!! Can't wait to show it off!

Amazing material and quality, looks exactly as advertised, true to size, app was easy to navigate and use, can't wait to show off my new fit!

Product Appearance As advertised

Favorite shop for leisure and active wear

Active wear, in particular the seemless range is an amazing fit & quality. White fox is my go to for all things comfy and cute.

Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

Sizing Very large

Waste of money

Bought a pair of trackies a year ago along with a few other things and they are the worst trackies I’ve ever bought!!
For $80 you’d think theyd be good quality & last but I’ve bought pairs from Kmart that are better quality. I followed all the care instructions (hand cold wash etc) and the colour still faded patchy after 3 washes!
I wrote a message to complain but they said there was nothing they could do as I wrote it 2 months after purchasing even though we were in lockdown and I didn’t wear/wash them right away. I got 2 wears out of them.
I’ve never purchased from them again since & would not recommend.

BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Wouldn't recommend. Bad return policy and jeans.

Found it all easy to navigate however they do not do refunds!!! Ordered jeans and they were just not what they looked like online. Returning products for store credit takes months and is such a hassle. They keep changing their policy from 7 days to 14, what else? Also, you have to pay for shipping to make a return and then again to get a new product. Absolute joke.

Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

Sizing Very small
Tyla D.
Tyla D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Navigating through the site is very easy. I’m in love with all the products especially the lounge wear!! The quality is to die for

D Georgia
D GeorgiaQueensland

Poor customer service/ clothing quality