Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

2.5

Taylah
TaylahWestern District, VIC

Fabulousssss

The website is so easy to navigate and the filters make it so much easier to personalise your shopping experience

I love this Brand!

this is the best clothing store yet!
Great quality clothes, sizing is true and accurate!
Costumer service team are AMAZING and super helpful! I love them and will have only their clothes in my wardrobe soon enough

Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Sizing Slightly large

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Wouldn't recommend. Bad return policy and jeans.

Found it all easy to navigate however they do not do refunds!!! Ordered jeans and they were just not what they looked like online. Returning products for store credit takes months and is such a hassle. They keep changing their policy from 7 days to 14, what else? Also, you have to pay for shipping to make a return and then again to get a new product. Absolute joke.

Sizing Slightly small
Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

Sizing Very small

Absolutely love it all!!

It was so Easy to find the things I wanted! Great range of products! Love it all, Thanks white fox!!!

The best service ever

So easy to navigate and finalise, very satisfied with the service and the quality of product from this company, I love

D Georgia
D GeorgiaQueensland

Poor customer service/ clothing quality

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

BEST QUALITY AND STYLES!!!

The site is so easy to navigate to try and I always what I want and is new that I haven't seen before. The quality is AMAZING and is the absolute best ever I have ever purchased and there is a large variety of styles. And the shipping is great. Can not say a bad thing about this brand

Penelope
PenelopeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible fit on jeans and bad return policy

Got a pair of XS jeans and they’re so long and baggy they go up to my neck (I’m 160cm)
The description for the jeans don’t say how long they are and customer service takes days to respond to you.

Return policy will only give you a store credit and will deduct $10 off for shipping.

Not shopping from here again

Product Appearance Not as advertised

White fox my favourite brand x

It’s super easy to find what you want, their customer service is super helpful. The quality of their clothes is excellent. Definitely will be shopping there again

Horrible scam

Ordered a size small. I’m a size 4 so I’m not an xs. The pants were made deformed for the butt to be in the front. They wouldn’t refund me. All returns are store credit and expensive shipping back

Genie G.
Genie G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would give 0 stars if I could. Do not buy from them

Do not order from White Fox Boutique. Terrible quality and customer service. I ordered a dress that was the length of a top. It was extremely misleading and they would not agree to a refund. Instead I had to pay for my shipping to send it back and they sent a credit note back. Customer service was not helpful at all. Seems like they don’t care and don’t even have quality control. Spend your money elsewhere. Would not recommend.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Love it. Makes me feel good

I was a bit indecisive. Had so many good options but Overall easy to find products and loved my top.