White Fox Boutique

White Fox Boutique (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Literally my favourite brand in the entire world, placed over 3 orders in the last two weeks and have spent over 1k!!

- super easy
- absolutely amazing, wish everything wasn’t sold out
- the best quality I have experienced, wish I could add all my pics

Lounge wear sets

So comfy and so many compliments with the loungewear sets.
Ships out super fast (within a couple days), even with normal delivery

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Absolutely in love with all the clothing on white fox! Deliveries always come within 2/3 days of purchase! Everything always fits so well.

This is the one brand I can not live without !!! ABSOLUTE BEST!

New App is amazing and so easy to navigate as is the website !!
Range of products gets better every week hence my constant filled cart of clothes
Quality is great !!

Love the activewear

The activewear is so comfy, fits perfectly and looks great! The products are high quality and I will defiantly be purchasing more.

Favourite clothing and accessories company by far!

Never had an issue finding what I’m looking for on the website and the app is even easier! I love the range of products and I have absolutely no complaints about the quality of them either. Highly recommend purchasing from here!

The best ever!!

The store was super easy to navigate and found everything I wanted and more! They had super trendy clothing and such great quality!

App so easy to use

Loved it! Easy to find everything and loved how user friendly it was! Thanks white fox! Also loved the sneaky special x

Jamie
JamieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the app is a must, must download

So easy to navigate, and having the Apple Pay icon all you have to do was click a button and done. The range of products was amazing and had something for everyone. Product very adorable compared to other websites. I have ordered form hear before and the package came within 2 days. The quality of the product was amazing. Can’t wait to see how this order turns bout definitely ordering again.

K.P
K.PMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best activewear shorts EVER! Im size S and 30 weeks pregnant and they’re still doing the job!

Site is easy to use!
Sooo satisfied, found everything I wanted plus more.
The clothes have unreal quality always!
Worth every cent

Ju An
Ju An

The new app is awesome, love White Fox products!

Tried the new app, made purchasing a lot easier and very simple. White Fox apparel itself is always good quality, especially the collabs - absolutely love my Sarah's Day activewear!
Although I do think some of their stuff is a little pricier than elsewhere, the customer service is always fantastic and shipping is super fast. This is my third time ordering from White Fox and will defs keep coming back. From previous orders, clothing runs true to size and haven't had any issues with material/colour fade so far.

Megan M.
Megan M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why have I not shopped here sooner?

Super easy to find things on the store, good filtering options when looking at clothing. The app is good to use too.
The quality of the clothing is much better than I expected! Everything has worn really well and washed well.
Pricing is good and there’s alwaya a good sale on.

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

amazing quality and service every time

i normally use the website and it was so easy to use but today i used the app and i’m amazed at how easy and simple it was! the whole website is so easy to find everything and shows the stock available and the app is just the same! so easy to use and find everything i love using it! also love the shipping always the same day or next day and super fast delivery love the speed! love getting my items so quickly. can never fault the clothing, everything i have purchased has been true to size and amazing high quality and comfortable!

Samm S.
Samm S.South East Queensland, QLD

My go-to online shopping website. The fastest shipping!

Your order is shipped the same day or next after placing your order and it comes the following day! Obsessed with everything I order, best quality!!

WHITE FOX IS AMAZING

Absolutely love white fox they have everything you need!! The loungewear is the best ever and the outfits are to die for! Love it always the go to!

Tara S.
Tara S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing quality activewear!

The store is super easy to navigate, and all the activewear I have bought I have absolutely loved. It fits so nicely, is so comfortable and great quality!

Love the activewear!

I purchased one pair of active wear tights about a year ago and I’ve been actively repurchasing ever since. I love the fit of the high waisted leggings and love the fact that a lot of styles have the drawstring waist tie which makes it perfect for running!
I’m 4 pairs deep and I’ve just purchased another two pairs of activewear shorts!
A year later and my original tights are in perfect shape - just as good as my newer styles. 10/10 would recommend!

Emily H.
Emily H.Sydney, NSW

Love this shop!

White fox is always my go to online store, I love the swimwear and activewear! Everything always fits perfectly. It doesn’t usually take long for out of stock products to be restocked and they always have good discounts on offer.

I love this Brand!

this is the best clothing store yet!
Great quality clothes, sizing is true and accurate!
Costumer service team are AMAZING and super helpful! I love them and will have only their clothes in my wardrobe soon enough

Tuesday M.
Tuesday M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful quality garments!!

I’m always satisfied with Whitefox considering they have comparable prices like other boutiques yet the quality never misses a beat!

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect!

My order came extremely quickly and it was exactly how it looked on the website! Super comfortable and the fit is very true to size.

Raean
RaeanSydney, NSW

Perfect !

Store is always easy to navigate, easy to find what I’m looking for. Whitefox is one of my favourite online stores to purchase from, always happy with my orders, amazing quality and the sizing is true to size. Never had any issues, always recommend whitefox to friends

Love my purchase

Item was exactly as described and shown on the website. Absolutely love my purchase and will be ordering again very soon!

amazing, i love it!

Love my loungewear set, amazing quality and the colour is so bright. just bought more clothes and i can't wait for them to come.

Perfect! Help was so quick !!!

Amazing. So quick and easy best Team ever, needed to change my address and Chelsea did it for me! Saved so much stress

Other Clothing Shops & Brands