White Fox Boutique

White Fox Boutique (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

White fox is now a staple in my wardrobe

Regular purchaser from white fox :) the quality of the clothing has not let me down yet and detailed description is accurate. Would recommend. I made a return of one item and the process was super easy and quick even with the delay from shipping to Australia from NZ

Best purchase ever!

I‘m a big fan of White Fox Boutique! Even though I live in Switzerland I order about 3 times a year and never needed to return a single piece. The quality is amazing and the clothes fit so well and look beautiful. One time I contacted the customer service and they were super friendly, replied very fast and helped me with my questions. I couldn‘t be happier and I‘m already so excited for the next delivery! ❤️

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

Change of address

I accidentally added the wrong address for a recent order, was very quickly able to find a contact email, Bella contacted and fixed this issue within 24 hours. Was very pleasantly surprised and happy this was fixed so quickly.

Rachel C
Rachel CSydney, NSW

Always great!

Super easy to navigate through the store.
Nice big range.
Always happy with the quality and the sizing. The Colours are true to pictures also.

Asya
AsyaPeel, WA

I like it

The website is a nice aesthetic and I found what I needed, quicky - easy. My products have not even been shipped yet so a little sad about that but hopefully they arrive by next week ;(. Once again the products have not arrived so I cannot comment on quality of products.

Amazing customer service :)

Got back to me about a mistake I made with shipping super fast and fixed it even though I’m sure it would be super busy with Black Friday sales!! Super appreciated thank you so much xx

Love the products, great quality and even better I got them on sale!

Great website, items load well and displayed nicely. Wide range of products I can easily find something that suits me and the quality does not disappoint!

Very impressed

I bought the signature bike shorts at the start of my pregnancy and I was able to wear them the whole way through, they were super comfortable and were the only pants that I was able to wear at all stages, great quality like all things I’ve purchased from white fox

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I am absolutely OBSESSED with white fox! My bustier I got is so beautiful and hands down never fails with the amazing quality white fox is always true to size and I ALWAYS shop there! Also amazing service always

Tegan berry
Tegan berrySouth East Queensland, QLD

All to die for !

The website makes it so easy to sit for hours and look at what you want, I’ve filled my whole wardrobe with their clothing they’re all super great quality and different to every other online clothing brand ! Very satisfied with all my purchases so far !

Rachael Abbott
Rachael AbbottAustralian Capital Territory

Never disappointed with whatever I purchase!!

Items I have purchased are always true to size. Colours always match images as shown on the website and materials always good quality. 9/10 reasonably priced.

My favourite brand ever!

I have a range of products from White Fox Boutique. From activewear, loungewear to tops and I wear them daily. The quality is extremely good and still looks new regardless how many times you wash or wear. I wear these products consistently and I am always buying due to the quality and style. The products are true to their size and is easily my favourite brand for all occasions!

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Amazing quality for decent prices

Super easy to navigate and wide range of products available for many styles. I looooove the quality and it keeps making me come back for more!

Love it, cutest and most comfortable clothes!!

The store is very easy to locate and is set out great, making it easy to find a range of different items. The quality of the items I’ve received is also amazing and soo soft.

So In love can’t fault !

I’m a size 6 and what I bought fit me perfectly . The material is beautiful and the quality is amazing ! Couldn’t be happier !

amazing

easy to navigate website. purchased multiple tees and they are all fit perfectly and are such soft incredible quality!! highly recommend.

Ellie
ElliePerth, WA

My new obsession!!

My new fav go to for cute comfy clothes and active wear! Fast shipping and easy shopping and great quality! Def my new obsession!

Amazing online service from the team, adore the clothing!

The website is set up so well, so easy to navigate!

More jeans please!
Love the range of T-shirt’s!

5/5 always good quality x

Tayla
TaylaSouth Australia

Favourite loungewear!

Absolutely obsessed with the loungewear tees, soo comfortable and the material is of such amazing quality. Filled my wardrobe with 6 of these in the last month!

love love love white fox clothing!! very nice quality for the price

products from white fox are always good quality, the product range is so good so many different options it almost makes it too hard to choose! the website is pretty easy to use just the search doesn’t always come up with what you type in :))

Perfect!

Loved what I got everything fit perfect, quality is amazing. Received items the day after I ordered online, so happy with the service provided. Will definitely be shopping here again for more great fits!

Absolutely love my items!

Super comfortable, great-feeling material for every day wear or special occassions. I absolutely love white fox & can't wait to purchase more products!

Amazing customer service

I put the wrong address on my order and emailed to change it - Grace was able to change it before dispatch. Fast response and was so lovely :) Thank you x

Wouldn’t recommend

Have ordered from this website before with no issues but my last two orders are a different story. I waited 3 weeks for a 1-4 day express shipping package that arrived with missing items. I emailed the company twice and commented on their Instagram I received no reply until 2 weeks after my order arrived providing me with the tracking number for an already delivered package. Clearly the company has no regard for customer satisfaction as they couldn’t reply to my email until a month later with irrelevant information. Can’t say I’d recommend this company to a friend or order from them again. Such a shame as they have such nice clothes but absolutely no regard for customers.

Chelsea is great :)

Chelsea was quick & very polite in her response to my enquiry. She resolved my enquiry right away & I really appreciate her!

Thanks! From Jenny