Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Kaz
Kaz

White Fox emails

Once you start ordering, emails calling you ‘babe’ and ‘honey’ etc come thick and fast. Very disrespectful and unprofessional way to address older shoppers footing the bill for their childrens purchases!

SummerD
SummerDPerth, WA

Not size inclusive

I love the clothing at White Fox and have tried to order from them quite a few times now, but every time I’ve ordered I’ve had to return the clothes because they only seem to be made for one type of body regardless of what size you get. I’m typically a size 8-10 but on the curvier side with larger hips, bum and boobs and none of the dresses or skirts have covered my bum or been able to zip/button around my hips even when I’ve tried a size M or L - the returns also take longer than most stores to be processed so it’s a bit discouraging wanting to bother to reorder. There are so many clothes I’d love to wear from this store, but unfortunately it just isn’t made practical.

Sizing Very small
Vanesa
VanesaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely worst company to deal with in 2021

Sizing Slightly small

If you’re in the US, this place will cost you

Grace G.White Fox Boutique

Kiara
KiaraSydney, NSW

Terrible quality items, particularly jumpers/hoodies: overpriced cheap material

The hoodie would leave an abundance of fluff all over me, customer service were useless and suggested I wash the item, the item ripped in the wash after 2 washes and the fluff never went away. Cheap quality don't waste your money and buy a hoodie elsewhere.

Worst fabric ever

Purchased main events pants and its the worst fabric ever washed then once following hand wash care instructions and the fabric ripped in multiple places

Strange Sizing and Bad Customer Service

After having a $500 order placed without my knowledge due to a glitch on the White Fox website I was only given store credit as compensation. I then returned all the items and at least 3 weeks later I finally got the store credit. Also, the sizing is really strange - I am always a size 6 (XS) but the clothes on White Fox can at times be huge on me or tiny.

Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

Waste of money

Bought a pair of trackies a year ago along with a few other things and they are the worst trackies I’ve ever bought!!
For $80 you’d think theyd be good quality & last but I’ve bought pairs from Kmart that are better quality. I followed all the care instructions (hand cold wash etc) and the colour still faded patchy after 3 washes!
I wrote a message to complain but they said there was nothing they could do as I wrote it 2 months after purchasing even though we were in lockdown and I didn’t wear/wash them right away. I got 2 wears out of them.
I’ve never purchased from them again since & would not recommend.

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Trackies

Bought XS sweat pants, I am quite a small person but the cuffs on ankles were so tight and uncomfortable.

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Wouldn't recommend. Bad return policy and jeans.

Found it all easy to navigate however they do not do refunds!!! Ordered jeans and they were just not what they looked like online. Returning products for store credit takes months and is such a hassle. They keep changing their policy from 7 days to 14, what else? Also, you have to pay for shipping to make a return and then again to get a new product. Absolute joke.

Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

D Georgia
D GeorgiaQueensland

Poor customer service/ clothing quality