Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Asya
AsyaPeel, WA

I like it

The website is a nice aesthetic and I found what I needed, quicky - easy. My products have not even been shipped yet so a little sad about that but hopefully they arrive by next week ;(. Once again the products have not arrived so I cannot comment on quality of products.

Love it

Easy to navigate website, really good categories. Amazing range of products, could improve the size range. Amazing quality of products. Would be even better if they could include a customer review section

Trendy shopping site

White fox always has the best and trendiest clothes my favourite things to purchase is the loungewear as they always make the coolest styles!

AllyCentral Queensland, QLD

Rip offs and terrible quality

I received two items that were faulty and I emailed immediately and sent photos. Customer service responded and said they will promptly refund me as this is not there standards so i sent back to the warehouse and they started ignoring my emails and sending generic messages and they owe me over $100 for faulty items

Ally

This went on for 2 months, the items have not been refunded, nothing has been sent back to me and both items were sent to me EXACTLY how they were returned

BeachmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refused to refund on faulty item

I bought my daughter bought a skirt with a matching top online. When the items arrived, the skirt had missing parts which rendered it unwearable. It was returned through the online portal after requesting the return address numerous times which the seller attempted to avoid disclosing. When the goods were returned they refused a refund on the basis that my daughter should have read the "frequently asked questions."
These operators are obviously are attempting to delay, frustrate and avoid refunding the cost of the faulty item which is unethical and illegal. My daughter is lodging a complaint with Fair Trading.

Beachman

As the item is obviously faulty, please issue a refund to avoid legal action. Avoid using tactics to avoid issuing a refund as they won’t work with us, but probably work with gullible people.

Absolutely love but sizing is a little hard to follow

I’m giving you a 4 out of 5 because the quality is always the best and will last forever! Although I find the sizing difficult. Models are always wearing a size XS which I look to be the same fit but I’m really a M when purchasing your products. Overall I absolutely LOVE!

Brittany
BrittanyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the emails alerting me of a sale! Always easy to use the website and clothes are great quality.

I regularly look through white fox for items I want. I then wait for an email about a potential sale so I can get the clothes I love that usually aren’t in my budget.

Lauren Hannan
Lauren HannanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy navigation around website.

I am very satisfied with the layout of the website as it is very easy to navigate and use. The website is also very aesthetically pleasing and provides a great amount of photos for each clothing piece.

Kaz
Kaz

White Fox emails

Once you start ordering, emails calling you ‘babe’ and ‘honey’ etc come thick and fast. Very disrespectful and unprofessional way to address older shoppers footing the bill for their childrens purchases!

SummerD
SummerDPerth, WA

Not size inclusive

I love the clothing at White Fox and have tried to order from them quite a few times now, but every time I’ve ordered I’ve had to return the clothes because they only seem to be made for one type of body regardless of what size you get. I’m typically a size 8-10 but on the curvier side with larger hips, bum and boobs and none of the dresses or skirts have covered my bum or been able to zip/button around my hips even when I’ve tried a size M or L - the returns also take longer than most stores to be processed so it’s a bit discouraging wanting to bother to reorder. There are so many clothes I’d love to wear from this store, but unfortunately it just isn’t made practical.

Sizing Very small

SUPER CUTE

Bustiers are my fave thing to buy right now! They are perfect! The app is super easy to navigate. One thing that didn't work was Afterpay. Wouldn't allow me to log in to it at all which took away some convenience.

Ebony
EbonyVictoria

Always Good Quality

The website I find easy to use and not having to worry about quality or what actually might turn up in the mail. Good price for good products.

Vanesa
VanesaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely worst company to deal with in 2021

Sizing Slightly small
Maggie
MaggieIllawarra, NSW

Ideal staple piece !!

Sarah’s days seamless range is the most comfortable activewear I’ve ever owned. I purchased the coffee date set in the colour sand (bike shorts and crop), the colour is very similar to my skin tone but still so cute. The material is perfect for all workouts and has so much give, Stays in one place and looks amazing.
I have since bought the set in black and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed. My only issue is that the material begins to stretch slightly with wear but after a wash it returns back to the original size, just like a pair of jeans.

Great quality! Just a little big to size

I recently bought the Sarah’s Date coffee date collection, (tights, and sport bra). As always I followed the size guide. Was a little disappointed when I got my products because they are a bit bigger than I thought they’d be. So if you buy Sarah’s day I suggest going a size down!