Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

4.1

Still waiting for my refund

Its been over a month since i have returned items to whitefox and i still have not received my money back. Bought tops that were poorly and cheaply made. The models pose a certain way to make things look good but in reality they dont look good.

Alicia H.
Alicia H.Perth, WA

My order was delivered so quickly!

I bought a dress and an oversized shirt, and while sadly the oversized tee was a little *too* oversized for me, I could tell it was good quality, but the dress fit me perfectly! Everything was delivered within 3 days, and I’ll definitely be ordering again!

RCG
RCG

Terrible service

Returned items per instructions and been waiting 20 days for my refund/credit . Items were for my daughter’s birthday and currently $130 out of pocket plus return postage. Emailed after 10 days and responded but was told if emailed again would be pushed to bottom of queue . Very poor

Asya
AsyaPeel, WA

I like it

The website is a nice aesthetic and I found what I needed, quicky - easy. My products have not even been shipped yet so a little sad about that but hopefully they arrive by next week ;(. Once again the products have not arrived so I cannot comment on quality of products.

SUPER CUTE

Bustiers are my fave thing to buy right now! They are perfect! The app is super easy to navigate. One thing that didn't work was Afterpay. Wouldn't allow me to log in to it at all which took away some convenience.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality! Just a little big to size

I recently bought the Sarah’s Date coffee date collection, (tights, and sport bra). As always I followed the size guide. Was a little disappointed when I got my products because they are a bit bigger than I thought they’d be. So if you buy Sarah’s day I suggest going a size down!

Worst fabric ever

Purchased main events pants and its the worst fabric ever washed then once following hand wash care instructions and the fabric ripped in multiple places

so happy they’ve brought in xxs WFA X SD legggings

white fox have always offered the best quality clothing and so stylish and in trend. i especially live the collaborations with sarah’s day ! I have been previously upset with them only offering size xs and larger in the SD leggings however they brought out one pair of leggings that are xxs and finally fit!! thankyou for allocating to the short legged gals ! i will definitely buy more leggings if they continue to offer xxs

BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

So perfect!! Loved it all!!

Super easy to navigate the store and find all the items I was needing, the quality was amazing, very satisfied!!

Favourite atm

The bike shorts fit so well around my waist and don’t fall down at all but they’re a little tight around my thighs

emma
emmaSydney, NSW

LOve it

The quality of all my clothes is good apart from one of the trackies had a small miss function on the tie up part near the waist band. Overall the clothes are very comfortable and the shipment is extremely fast.

Meghan
Meghan

Disappointed

I had ordered this dress a year or so ago and was excited to see what I thought was the same dress back in stock. Unfortunately they have changed to a really cheap material and i was so disappointed. I can’t even get my money back as it’s only store credit.

JEM
JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible quality

I don’t even know where to begin but I think pictures speak louder than words. This is my first and last order with White Fox as they clearly don’t care about their customers or the quality they are sending out. You are better off shopping at Princess Polly- they have immaculate quality.

Mey
MeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service and quality the product is not that good & expensive!

Very bad customer experience with this woman call [Name Removed]!! I ordered a crop top etc which came to me dirty and had a foul smell of body odour.
When I initially made a complaint they were not helpful at all and constantly dragged out resolving the matter.
After finally coming to the conclusion that this was their mistake, in the end i need to cover the costs in returning the item through post.
Very unprofessional in the way they conducted business & also size chart is not accurate at all.