Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Still waiting for my refund

Its been over a month since i have returned items to whitefox and i still have not received my money back. Bought tops that were poorly and cheaply made. The models pose a certain way to make things look good but in reality they dont look good.

Really doo doo

Chaz’ Mum
Chaz’ MumSydney, NSW

One star is way too many. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. They will not refund your money even though goods have been sent back. Our only hope is Paypal will sort it.

RCG
RCG

Terrible service

Returned items per instructions and been waiting 20 days for my refund/credit . Items were for my daughter’s birthday and currently $130 out of pocket plus return postage. Emailed after 10 days and responded but was told if emailed again would be pushed to bottom of queue . Very poor

Tori
Tori

Thieves

Wouldn’t recommend

Have ordered from this website before with no issues but my last two orders are a different story. I waited 3 weeks for a 1-4 day express shipping package that arrived with missing items. I emailed the company twice and commented on their Instagram I received no reply until 2 weeks after my order arrived providing me with the tracking number for an already delivered package. Clearly the company has no regard for customer satisfaction as they couldn’t reply to my email until a month later with irrelevant information. Can’t say I’d recommend this company to a friend or order from them again. Such a shame as they have such nice clothes but absolutely no regard for customers.

SummerD
SummerDPerth, WA

Not size inclusive

I love the clothing at White Fox and have tried to order from them quite a few times now, but every time I’ve ordered I’ve had to return the clothes because they only seem to be made for one type of body regardless of what size you get. I’m typically a size 8-10 but on the curvier side with larger hips, bum and boobs and none of the dresses or skirts have covered my bum or been able to zip/button around my hips even when I’ve tried a size M or L - the returns also take longer than most stores to be processed so it’s a bit discouraging wanting to bother to reorder. There are so many clothes I’d love to wear from this store, but unfortunately it just isn’t made practical.

Worst fabric ever

Purchased main events pants and its the worst fabric ever washed then once following hand wash care instructions and the fabric ripped in multiple places

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

123aaash
123aaashSydney, NSW

Love this shop BUT...

I really find it unfair to the customer the need to pay for returns.

Twice now I've ordered an item that in my opinion fit very small for a normal size xs. I don't normally have so many sizing issues but in saying that now I've paid to return because of this issue twice/ I am forced to accept store credit rather than a refund...

There are a lot of online retailers who will pay for the return shipping label and in addition, offer you extra credit for not taking a refund- I find them much more desirable and trustworthy retailers.

Genie G.
Genie G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would give 0 stars if I could. Do not buy from them

Do not order from White Fox Boutique. Terrible quality and customer service. I ordered a dress that was the length of a top. It was extremely misleading and they would not agree to a refund. Instead I had to pay for my shipping to send it back and they sent a credit note back. Customer service was not helpful at all. Seems like they don’t care and don’t even have quality control. Spend your money elsewhere. Would not recommend.

Not what it seems...

Meghan
Meghan

Disappointed

I had ordered this dress a year or so ago and was excited to see what I thought was the same dress back in stock. Unfortunately they have changed to a really cheap material and i was so disappointed. I can’t even get my money back as it’s only store credit.