Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Terrible customer service, Iv been ignored for 2 weeks

Sent an order back within their return timeframe, it was delivered in November and haven't received a credit or refund. I've emailed them, used their chat box, dm'ed them on Instagram and no one is responding to me. I don't even want the store credit as I have seen 100's of comments on Instagram about orders not being shipped. AVOID

RCG
RCG

Terrible service

Returned items per instructions and been waiting 20 days for my refund/credit . Items were for my daughter’s birthday and currently $130 out of pocket plus return postage. Emailed after 10 days and responded but was told if emailed again would be pushed to bottom of queue . Very poor

Vanesa
VanesaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely worst company to deal with in 2021

Worst fabric ever

Purchased main events pants and its the worst fabric ever washed then once following hand wash care instructions and the fabric ripped in multiple places

Waste of money

Bought a pair of trackies a year ago along with a few other things and they are the worst trackies I’ve ever bought!!
For $80 you’d think theyd be good quality & last but I’ve bought pairs from Kmart that are better quality. I followed all the care instructions (hand cold wash etc) and the colour still faded patchy after 3 washes!
I wrote a message to complain but they said there was nothing they could do as I wrote it 2 months after purchasing even though we were in lockdown and I didn’t wear/wash them right away. I got 2 wears out of them.
I’ve never purchased from them again since & would not recommend.

BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Trackies

Bought XS sweat pants, I am quite a small person but the cuffs on ankles were so tight and uncomfortable.

Sizing Slightly small

Wouldn't recommend. Bad return policy and jeans.

Found it all easy to navigate however they do not do refunds!!! Ordered jeans and they were just not what they looked like online. Returning products for store credit takes months and is such a hassle. They keep changing their policy from 7 days to 14, what else? Also, you have to pay for shipping to make a return and then again to get a new product. Absolute joke.

False return promise

Made a return or a couple of items, had to pay for the return, which is not great, but fine. The disappointing part is that I never heard from them afterwards about any store credit and no email at all. It’s been a couple of months now so absolutely not acceptable and won’t be buying from them again.

Meghan
Meghan

Disappointed

I had ordered this dress a year or so ago and was excited to see what I thought was the same dress back in stock. Unfortunately they have changed to a really cheap material and i was so disappointed. I can’t even get my money back as it’s only store credit.

Catherine Maree N.
Catherine Maree N.Illawarra, NSW

Poor customer service!

The service from white fox is appalling! The size of my item I brought was incorrect and also the sizing needs to be updated on there website. Quality of clothing needs to improve considering how expensive items can be!
I asked for an exchange ( they don’t do exchanges) which is ridiculous considering I only needed a different size. And to also make you return the item and not even allow for free shipping to get another size sent out to you! Just bad customer service!! I was happy to send back but at least offer free shipping for the item to be sent in the correct size! Very disappointing and once used my store credit I will not be buying from this site again nor recommending it!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Poor customer service from returns team

JEM
JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible quality

I don’t even know where to begin but I think pictures speak louder than words. This is my first and last order with White Fox as they clearly don’t care about their customers or the quality they are sending out. You are better off shopping at Princess Polly- they have immaculate quality.

Mey
MeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service and quality the product is not that good & expensive!

Very bad customer experience with this woman call [Name Removed]!! I ordered a crop top etc which came to me dirty and had a foul smell of body odour.
When I initially made a complaint they were not helpful at all and constantly dragged out resolving the matter.
After finally coming to the conclusion that this was their mistake, in the end i need to cover the costs in returning the item through post.
Very unprofessional in the way they conducted business & also size chart is not accurate at all.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Terrible quality, terrible customer service

Ordered a $90 jumper, it arrived covered in fabric fibres so I followed care instructions and placed in cold, hand wash on its own. Jumper is destroyed after one wash.