Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

3.0

Strange Sizing and Bad Customer Service

After having a $500 order placed without my knowledge due to a glitch on the White Fox website I was only given store credit as compensation. I then returned all the items and at least 3 weeks later I finally got the store credit. Also, the sizing is really strange - I am always a size 6 (XS) but the clothes on White Fox can at times be huge on me or tiny.

Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

Penelope
PenelopeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible fit on jeans and bad return policy

Got a pair of XS jeans and they’re so long and baggy they go up to my neck (I’m 160cm)
The description for the jeans don’t say how long they are and customer service takes days to respond to you.

Return policy will only give you a store credit and will deduct $10 off for shipping.

Not shopping from here again

Poor quality

Quality is poor and products are way overpriced The hoodie we purchased was bally before it was even washed Customer service was not great and they wouldn’t allow a refund of faulty garment

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

ava P.
ava P.asked

I ordered four items on Sunday, it’s now almost Wednesday but I don’t have a dispatch email. If I selected standard shipping how long is it going to take to be dispatched? Xx

Grace G.White Fox Boutique

Hi Ava!

As mentioned on our shipping information page, please allow up to 7 business days for your order to dispatch due to the volume of orders. Our team will be working super hard to get these orders out as quickly as possible!

You will receive a tracking email once your order has been dispatched.

Please feel welcome to contact our Customer Service team if you have any questions!

beth j.