Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Worst fabric ever

Purchased main events pants and its the worst fabric ever washed then once following hand wash care instructions and the fabric ripped in multiple places

Sizing Slightly large

Waste of money

Bought a pair of trackies a year ago along with a few other things and they are the worst trackies I’ve ever bought!!
For $80 you’d think theyd be good quality & last but I’ve bought pairs from Kmart that are better quality. I followed all the care instructions (hand cold wash etc) and the colour still faded patchy after 3 washes!
I wrote a message to complain but they said there was nothing they could do as I wrote it 2 months after purchasing even though we were in lockdown and I didn’t wear/wash them right away. I got 2 wears out of them.
I’ve never purchased from them again since & would not recommend.

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

123aaash
123aaashSydney, NSW

Love this shop BUT...

I really find it unfair to the customer the need to pay for returns.

Twice now I've ordered an item that in my opinion fit very small for a normal size xs. I don't normally have so many sizing issues but in saying that now I've paid to return because of this issue twice/ I am forced to accept store credit rather than a refund...

There are a lot of online retailers who will pay for the return shipping label and in addition, offer you extra credit for not taking a refund- I find them much more desirable and trustworthy retailers.

Bella
BellaPerth, WA

Slightly annoyed

I had received an email at 8:51am 25/06/2021 in regards to 40% off and as I was purchasing at 9:04 it changed to 30% off. Slightly misleading.

False return promise

Made a return or a couple of items, had to pay for the return, which is not great, but fine. The disappointing part is that I never heard from them afterwards about any store credit and no email at all. It’s been a couple of months now so absolutely not acceptable and won’t be buying from them again.

Rach.k
Rach.kGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst quality hoodie for price

I love white fox and have a heap of their clothes but this would have to be the worst hoodie I have bought from them! Has anyone else had an issue with this material?
I have only worn it 5 times and handwashed it 2 times as per the instructions and the pilling is ridiculous. I emailed them about it and was basically fobbed off, stating it was my fault for overwear. Yet I didn't realise 'overwear' was from 5 times use and only around the house. I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced this pilling from their same jumper. Thanks

• +1Thumbnail
Product Appearance As advertised

Beautiful but broke within minutes of arrival

One of the straps broke on the “Stay Young” bustier top (Tan colour) within 2 minutes of wearing it, I had to stressfully sew it back on myself before I had to go out. It is very stunning but disappointed in the quality.

Product Appearance As advertised

Poor customer service from returns team

TanyaKane
TanyaKaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad quality

The first pair of workout tights I ordered from white fox had a stain on either leg that did not wash out, yes they gave me a refund but the pants were sold out so I couldn't get a replacement pair. Next pair was a pair of tracksuit pants that arrived with a whole in. Thirdly I have another pair of workout pants with coloured stripes down the side that have already strayed to crack after only wearing 3 times. Awful quality for the price you pay!

Disappointed AF
Disappointed AFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

rip off!

Faulty product with no offer of replacement or refund or credit. Customer ‘service’ don’t care or have time for complaints. Extremely disappointed and sick of excuses. Massive rip off. Cheap Chinese made clothes with massive price tag

Jo RADISIC
Jo RADISICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scammers

Returned garments but they wont issue refund!!! Scammers!!! dont but from them and they dont issue refunds??? Just list $150.00 unethical company will never buy from them again. !! Why cant they give refund? Other companies do