White Fox Boutique

White Fox Boutique (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Not what it seems...

False return promise

Made a return or a couple of items, had to pay for the return, which is not great, but fine. The disappointing part is that I never heard from them afterwards about any store credit and no email at all. It’s been a couple of months now so absolutely not acceptable and won’t be buying from them again.

Rach.k
Rach.kGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst quality hoodie for price

I love white fox and have a heap of their clothes but this would have to be the worst hoodie I have bought from them! Has anyone else had an issue with this material?
I have only worn it 5 times and handwashed it 2 times as per the instructions and the pilling is ridiculous. I emailed them about it and was basically fobbed off, stating it was my fault for overwear. Yet I didn't realise 'overwear' was from 5 times use and only around the house. I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced this pilling from their same jumper. Thanks

• +1Thumbnail

Beautiful but broke within minutes of arrival

One of the straps broke on the “Stay Young” bustier top (Tan colour) within 2 minutes of wearing it, I had to stressfully sew it back on myself before I had to go out. It is very stunning but disappointed in the quality.

Christine
Christine

Terrible Returns Policy

Unreasonable exchange policy. It’s bad enough you can not return a product for a refund but you also have to cover the postage cost yourself to send the item back for an exchange. I wanted to exchange my item for a different size. I got the item when it was 30% off and it’s now full price. I emailed customer service asking for them to honour the sale price I purchased it at however they weren’t very helpful and said I had to pay the full price and shipping is on top aswel. I would definitely not recommend this website.

Meghan
Meghan

Disappointed

I had ordered this dress a year or so ago and was excited to see what I thought was the same dress back in stock. Unfortunately they have changed to a really cheap material and i was so disappointed. I can’t even get my money back as it’s only store credit.

Catherine Maree N.
Catherine Maree N.Illawarra, NSW

Poor customer service!

The service from white fox is appalling! The size of my item I brought was incorrect and also the sizing needs to be updated on there website. Quality of clothing needs to improve considering how expensive items can be!
I asked for an exchange ( they don’t do exchanges) which is ridiculous considering I only needed a different size. And to also make you return the item and not even allow for free shipping to get another size sent out to you! Just bad customer service!! I was happy to send back but at least offer free shipping for the item to be sent in the correct size! Very disappointing and once used my store credit I will not be buying from this site again nor recommending it!

Poor customer service from returns team

JEM
JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible quality

I don’t even know where to begin but I think pictures speak louder than words. This is my first and last order with White Fox as they clearly don’t care about their customers or the quality they are sending out. You are better off shopping at Princess Polly- they have immaculate quality.

Poor quality

Quality is poor and products are way overpriced The hoodie we purchased was bally before it was even washed Customer service was not great and they wouldn’t allow a refund of faulty garment

TanyaKane
TanyaKaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad quality

The first pair of workout tights I ordered from white fox had a stain on either leg that did not wash out, yes they gave me a refund but the pants were sold out so I couldn't get a replacement pair. Next pair was a pair of tracksuit pants that arrived with a whole in. Thirdly I have another pair of workout pants with coloured stripes down the side that have already strayed to crack after only wearing 3 times. Awful quality for the price you pay!

Disappointed AF
Disappointed AFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

rip off!

Faulty product with no offer of replacement or refund or credit. Customer ‘service’ don’t care or have time for complaints. Extremely disappointed and sick of excuses. Massive rip off. Cheap Chinese made clothes with massive price tag

Mey
MeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service and quality the product is not that good & expensive!

Very bad customer experience with this woman call [Name Removed]!! I ordered a crop top etc which came to me dirty and had a foul smell of body odour.
When I initially made a complaint they were not helpful at all and constantly dragged out resolving the matter.
After finally coming to the conclusion that this was their mistake, in the end i need to cover the costs in returning the item through post.
Very unprofessional in the way they conducted business & also size chart is not accurate at all.

See through bridesmaid dress

Ordered this dress, fast delivery. Shockingly poor quality. See through dress. Won't give me refund only store credit. I said it wasn't change of mind or wrong size but rather false advertising of poor quality dress.

MEW
MEWSydney, NSW

Not happy with lots of items sold out!

Very disappointed that although I went on half an hour after the items were on sale I missed out on nearly everything I wanted!! You are well aware of the popularity from the last lot. Why don’t you have enough!!!

So Disappointing!

Ordered 2 pants and only received one. Found that my other pair was “lost” by mistake. Was offered a refund however these pants were limited edition and sold out so couldn’t be replaced. Very disappointed

Terrible quality, terrible customer service

Ordered a $90 jumper, it arrived covered in fabric fibres so I followed care instructions and placed in cold, hand wash on its own. Jumper is destroyed after one wash.

Sizing Slightly large
M J W
M J W

No product and no refund

I ordered a release of white fox activewear, they processed my payment before telling me a week later that they could not honour my purchase. They offered me the same purchase in the next drop (3 months later) or a refund, I requested the refund and it’s now been over two weeks with no further correspondence or refund. Extremely disappointed in the customer service and communication.

Unhappy66
Unhappy66AU

Stay away. They do not assist!

Suffered an immediate allergic heat reaction on a dress purchased when I tried it on. Requested a refund and was refused only be provided a credit note. Taken the matter to PayPal. Very unhappy.

Do not buy from here

Horrible quality. Seam on the inner part of the leg is crooked. Paid $95 for this. Better off spending your money elsewhere where you actually get what you paid for. Said they need to “investigate this further” Despite me sending them multiple photos AND a video as proof that the seam is so out of place.

Jo RADISIC
Jo RADISICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scammers

Returned garments but they wont issue refund!!! Scammers!!! dont but from them and they dont issue refunds??? Just list $150.00 unethical company will never buy from them again. !! Why cant they give refund? Other companies do

Grace
GraceHunter Region, NSW

Horrible customer service. Item was overpriced and shrunk after one wash.

I will not be shopping with the boutique again. The item I purchased shrunk in the wash and is not unwearable. This is unacceptable. I paid $65 for the item

Absolute JOKE OF A COMPANY

Took over two weeks to process a refund due to an item being faulty. Was super rude on the chat, lied about the returns process telling me that it should have taken 4 days to return but it took almost 10. Then accused me of wearing an item that I didn't even wear, that still had tags.

Too hard to get into contact with, quality is crap. Do not buy from this store.

Ferres W.
Ferres W.

sales items are all can't be returned or exchanged

be careful of the sales items on this website
I got one piece dress $80 still not cheap with 10% off only then they don't allow me to exchange and asking me to pay postage to let it be shipped back .
terrible service and no one can talk to without waiting for email

bellwwww
bellwwwwSydney, NSW

Horrible

I purchased an outfit and the quality of fabric was disgusting, considering it was over $100. I would not recommend anyone spend their hard earned money on this rubbish! Poor quality and overpriced

Other Clothing Shops & Brands