White Fox Boutique

White Fox Boutique (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Done O.
Done O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So overpriced

I ordered so many of the basic items and they’re so not worth it so overpriced for the quality so disappointed!! They cost more than designer brands. I wanted bike shorts and oversized shirts for when I go overseas because it’s comfortable and because it’s gets really hot in Europe and I spent over $500 but I’m so disappointed of the quality. Wouldn’t recommend it!!!

Julie
JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor Customer Service

I ordered a larger size for my daughter because of their online measurements. It was way too big. Incorrect sizing charts. No refund offered, only a store voucher. I am too scared to order from them again because of their size guide.

Would not recommend

I bought a dress, using the size guide to pick the size. All my measurements came underneath the size guides option for a 12. Got a 12 and it wouldn’t even close at the front and was so short you could see my knickers. This was the largest size and then they tell me they only offer store credits. What use to me is a store credit when I don’t even nearly fit into the largest size? Absolutely appalling for my self esteem and complete waste of my hard earned money being a full time uni student. To not offer refunds as an online brand, especially when their sizing guide is completely inaccurate is disgraceful if you ask me. Will be telling everyone I know about this issue and letting them know to steer clear of this shop.

Tara
TaraWOLLONGONG

Hit and Miss

loved the dress online- am usually a size small however when it came it was far too small. Having said that, all other aspects were fantastic re shipping time, quality of the fabric and it looked exactly like it did online. Returning was a simple process and I was issued with store credit towards my next purchase

Clothing Shops & Brands