Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

AllyCentral Queensland, QLD

Rip offs and terrible quality

I received two items that were faulty and I emailed immediately and sent photos. Customer service responded and said they will promptly refund me as this is not there standards so i sent back to the warehouse and they started ignoring my emails and sending generic messages and they owe me over $100 for faulty items

Ally

This went on for 2 months, the items have not been refunded, nothing has been sent back to me and both items were sent to me EXACTLY how they were returned

Vanesa
VanesaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely worst company to deal with in 2021

Waste of money

Bought a pair of trackies a year ago along with a few other things and they are the worst trackies I’ve ever bought!!
For $80 you’d think theyd be good quality & last but I’ve bought pairs from Kmart that are better quality. I followed all the care instructions (hand cold wash etc) and the colour still faded patchy after 3 washes!
I wrote a message to complain but they said there was nothing they could do as I wrote it 2 months after purchasing even though we were in lockdown and I didn’t wear/wash them right away. I got 2 wears out of them.
I’ve never purchased from them again since & would not recommend.

Product Appearance As advertised

Wouldn't recommend. Bad return policy and jeans.

Found it all easy to navigate however they do not do refunds!!! Ordered jeans and they were just not what they looked like online. Returning products for store credit takes months and is such a hassle. They keep changing their policy from 7 days to 14, what else? Also, you have to pay for shipping to make a return and then again to get a new product. Absolute joke.

D Georgia
D GeorgiaQueensland

Poor customer service/ clothing quality

False return promise

Made a return or a couple of items, had to pay for the return, which is not great, but fine. The disappointing part is that I never heard from them afterwards about any store credit and no email at all. It’s been a couple of months now so absolutely not acceptable and won’t be buying from them again.

Rach.k
Rach.kGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst quality hoodie for price

I love white fox and have a heap of their clothes but this would have to be the worst hoodie I have bought from them! Has anyone else had an issue with this material?
I have only worn it 5 times and handwashed it 2 times as per the instructions and the pilling is ridiculous. I emailed them about it and was basically fobbed off, stating it was my fault for overwear. Yet I didn't realise 'overwear' was from 5 times use and only around the house. I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced this pilling from their same jumper. Thanks

• +1Thumbnail
Catherine Maree N.
Catherine Maree N.Illawarra, NSW

Poor customer service!

The service from white fox is appalling! The size of my item I brought was incorrect and also the sizing needs to be updated on there website. Quality of clothing needs to improve considering how expensive items can be!
I asked for an exchange ( they don’t do exchanges) which is ridiculous considering I only needed a different size. And to also make you return the item and not even allow for free shipping to get another size sent out to you! Just bad customer service!! I was happy to send back but at least offer free shipping for the item to be sent in the correct size! Very disappointing and once used my store credit I will not be buying from this site again nor recommending it!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Poor customer service from returns team

Disappointed AF
Disappointed AFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

rip off!

Faulty product with no offer of replacement or refund or credit. Customer ‘service’ don’t care or have time for complaints. Extremely disappointed and sick of excuses. Massive rip off. Cheap Chinese made clothes with massive price tag

Absolute JOKE OF A COMPANY

Took over two weeks to process a refund due to an item being faulty. Was super rude on the chat, lied about the returns process telling me that it should have taken 4 days to return but it took almost 10. Then accused me of wearing an item that I didn't even wear, that still had tags.

Too hard to get into contact with, quality is crap. Do not buy from this store.

Done O.
Done O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So overpriced

I ordered so many of the basic items and they’re so not worth it so overpriced for the quality so disappointed!! They cost more than designer brands. I wanted bike shorts and oversized shirts for when I go overseas because it’s comfortable and because it’s gets really hot in Europe and I spent over $500 but I’m so disappointed of the quality. Wouldn’t recommend it!!!