Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

2.6

If you’re in the US, this place will cost you

Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Wouldn't recommend. Bad return policy and jeans.

Found it all easy to navigate however they do not do refunds!!! Ordered jeans and they were just not what they looked like online. Returning products for store credit takes months and is such a hassle. They keep changing their policy from 7 days to 14, what else? Also, you have to pay for shipping to make a return and then again to get a new product. Absolute joke.

Sizing Slightly small

Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

D Georgia
D GeorgiaQueensland

Poor customer service/ clothing quality

Sizing True to size
Penelope
PenelopeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible fit on jeans and bad return policy

Got a pair of XS jeans and they’re so long and baggy they go up to my neck (I’m 160cm)
The description for the jeans don’t say how long they are and customer service takes days to respond to you.

Return policy will only give you a store credit and will deduct $10 off for shipping.

Not shopping from here again

Horrible scam

Ordered a size small. I’m a size 4 so I’m not an xs. The pants were made deformed for the butt to be in the front. They wouldn’t refund me. All returns are store credit and expensive shipping back

Genie G.
Genie G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would give 0 stars if I could. Do not buy from them

Do not order from White Fox Boutique. Terrible quality and customer service. I ordered a dress that was the length of a top. It was extremely misleading and they would not agree to a refund. Instead I had to pay for my shipping to send it back and they sent a credit note back. Customer service was not helpful at all. Seems like they don’t care and don’t even have quality control. Spend your money elsewhere. Would not recommend.

Not what it seems...

Catherine Maree N.
Catherine Maree N.Illawarra, NSW

Poor customer service!

The service from white fox is appalling! The size of my item I brought was incorrect and also the sizing needs to be updated on there website. Quality of clothing needs to improve considering how expensive items can be!
I asked for an exchange ( they don’t do exchanges) which is ridiculous considering I only needed a different size. And to also make you return the item and not even allow for free shipping to get another size sent out to you! Just bad customer service!! I was happy to send back but at least offer free shipping for the item to be sent in the correct size! Very disappointing and once used my store credit I will not be buying from this site again nor recommending it!

Sizing Slightly small
JEM
JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible quality

I don’t even know where to begin but I think pictures speak louder than words. This is my first and last order with White Fox as they clearly don’t care about their customers or the quality they are sending out. You are better off shopping at Princess Polly- they have immaculate quality.

Poor quality

Quality is poor and products are way overpriced The hoodie we purchased was bally before it was even washed Customer service was not great and they wouldn’t allow a refund of faulty garment

Mey
MeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service and quality the product is not that good & expensive!

Very bad customer experience with this woman call [Name Removed]!! I ordered a crop top etc which came to me dirty and had a foul smell of body odour.
When I initially made a complaint they were not helpful at all and constantly dragged out resolving the matter.
After finally coming to the conclusion that this was their mistake, in the end i need to cover the costs in returning the item through post.
Very unprofessional in the way they conducted business & also size chart is not accurate at all.

See through bridesmaid dress

Ordered this dress, fast delivery. Shockingly poor quality. See through dress. Won't give me refund only store credit. I said it wasn't change of mind or wrong size but rather false advertising of poor quality dress.