White Fox Boutique

White Fox Boutique (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Mey
MeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service and quality the product is not that good & expensive!

Very bad customer experience with this woman call [Name Removed]!! I ordered a crop top etc which came to me dirty and had a foul smell of body odour.
When I initially made a complaint they were not helpful at all and constantly dragged out resolving the matter.
After finally coming to the conclusion that this was their mistake, in the end i need to cover the costs in returning the item through post.
Very unprofessional in the way they conducted business & also size chart is not accurate at all.

See through bridesmaid dress

Ordered this dress, fast delivery. Shockingly poor quality. See through dress. Won't give me refund only store credit. I said it wasn't change of mind or wrong size but rather false advertising of poor quality dress.

MEW
MEWSydney, NSW

Not happy with lots of items sold out!

Very disappointed that although I went on half an hour after the items were on sale I missed out on nearly everything I wanted!! You are well aware of the popularity from the last lot. Why don’t you have enough!!!

So Disappointing!

Ordered 2 pants and only received one. Found that my other pair was “lost” by mistake. Was offered a refund however these pants were limited edition and sold out so couldn’t be replaced. Very disappointed

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Terrible quality, terrible customer service

Ordered a $90 jumper, it arrived covered in fabric fibres so I followed care instructions and placed in cold, hand wash on its own. Jumper is destroyed after one wash.

Sizing Slightly large
M J W
M J W

No product and no refund

I ordered a release of white fox activewear, they processed my payment before telling me a week later that they could not honour my purchase. They offered me the same purchase in the next drop (3 months later) or a refund, I requested the refund and it’s now been over two weeks with no further correspondence or refund. Extremely disappointed in the customer service and communication.

Unhappy66
Unhappy66AU

Stay away. They do not assist!

Suffered an immediate allergic heat reaction on a dress purchased when I tried it on. Requested a refund and was refused only be provided a credit note. Taken the matter to PayPal. Very unhappy.

Do not buy from here

Horrible quality. Seam on the inner part of the leg is crooked. Paid $95 for this. Better off spending your money elsewhere where you actually get what you paid for. Said they need to “investigate this further” Despite me sending them multiple photos AND a video as proof that the seam is so out of place.

Jo RADISIC
Jo RADISICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scammers

Returned garments but they wont issue refund!!! Scammers!!! dont but from them and they dont issue refunds??? Just list $150.00 unethical company will never buy from them again. !! Why cant they give refund? Other companies do

Grace
GraceHunter Region, NSW

Horrible customer service. Item was overpriced and shrunk after one wash.

I will not be shopping with the boutique again. The item I purchased shrunk in the wash and is not unwearable. This is unacceptable. I paid $65 for the item

Absolute JOKE OF A COMPANY

Took over two weeks to process a refund due to an item being faulty. Was super rude on the chat, lied about the returns process telling me that it should have taken 4 days to return but it took almost 10. Then accused me of wearing an item that I didn't even wear, that still had tags.

Too hard to get into contact with, quality is crap. Do not buy from this store.

Ferres W.
Ferres W.

sales items are all can't be returned or exchanged

be careful of the sales items on this website
I got one piece dress $80 still not cheap with 10% off only then they don't allow me to exchange and asking me to pay postage to let it be shipped back .
terrible service and no one can talk to without waiting for email

bellwwww
bellwwwwSydney, NSW

Horrible

I purchased an outfit and the quality of fabric was disgusting, considering it was over $100. I would not recommend anyone spend their hard earned money on this rubbish! Poor quality and overpriced

Done O.
Done O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So overpriced

I ordered so many of the basic items and they’re so not worth it so overpriced for the quality so disappointed!! They cost more than designer brands. I wanted bike shorts and oversized shirts for when I go overseas because it’s comfortable and because it’s gets really hot in Europe and I spent over $500 but I’m so disappointed of the quality. Wouldn’t recommend it!!!

Julie
JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor Customer Service

I ordered a larger size for my daughter because of their online measurements. It was way too big. Incorrect sizing charts. No refund offered, only a store voucher. I am too scared to order from them again because of their size guide.

Would not recommend

I bought a dress, using the size guide to pick the size. All my measurements came underneath the size guides option for a 12. Got a 12 and it wouldn’t even close at the front and was so short you could see my knickers. This was the largest size and then they tell me they only offer store credits. What use to me is a store credit when I don’t even nearly fit into the largest size? Absolutely appalling for my self esteem and complete waste of my hard earned money being a full time uni student. To not offer refunds as an online brand, especially when their sizing guide is completely inaccurate is disgraceful if you ask me. Will be telling everyone I know about this issue and letting them know to steer clear of this shop.

Lynda