Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

paige
paigeSydney, NSW

comfy as!

this hoodie is a MUCH smaller make than other white fox hoodies unfortunately. i’m a 14 and got L/XL and it’s not an oversized fit - it’s a normal fit, if anything it’s a bit snug around my hips so i won’t be able to wear many layers underneath. usually my white fox sweaters in a L/XL are the perfect oversized look. which is why i’ve rated it 3/5 :((
so definitely upsize if you can! otherwise it’s a stunning colour, excellent quality and really warm.

Ana-Marija G.
Ana-Marija G.Sydney, NSW

horrible customer service

I ordered an item on the 3rd march, they are an Australian based company and i am yet to receive my items (13.04) or a refund. I have gone back and forth with customer service and all they would tell me is that AUS POST is looking into it and this dragged for over 20 day. I had to keep chasing them up as they never took the initiative to contact me with answers. [Name Removed] the customer service rep that iv been emailing never so much as apologised for the inconvenience and straight out refused any of my requests for a refund or a replacement even though i asked multiple times. It is disgraceful how i was treated as a customer so if youd like to avoid the headache id recommend finding another store

Product Appearance As advertised

It’s alright, my boobs r too big tho :(

it was good quality and all but didn’t fit my body shape which is a shame… recommend tho for skinny girls with small boobz

Disappointed

Disappointed and sad , poor customer service and I feel disrespected.
Ordered pants 3 months ago which have been sent to the wrong address and then resent back to them. Been waiting for them to send them back to me to the right address but nothing happened ! Emailed them several times they maybe responded twice that they will send them back but in 3 months should happen already. How hard can it be. Received no answer from them back in a while now I still keep sending emails but nothing. Shame !

Mary Ball
Mary BallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company due to the lack of customer service. DO NOT SHOP HERE

I ordered some pants (jeans) from last month, they delivered the order to the wrong address then the order got sent to a local post office. I went to get it and they said I didn’t have enough prove tht it was mine. They told me the order will be shipped to the sender. I tried contacting their customer service team through emails, Instagram messages but not a single respond. It’s been a weeks almost a month without a respond from them. I don’t know if I need to go their headquarters and ask for a refund because at this point I don’t those jeans anymore. I am appalled by the lack of customer service. Will not be shopping here ever again

mel
melGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loungewear, great. Customer service, not so great.

I love the loungewear! It's super nice quality and super comfy. Website is easy to navigate.
Edit: Customer service needs improving. My last order took 2 weeks to dispatch. I understand Covid may have been a factor, however, I tried emailing them a week ago and no one responded. It would have been nice to recieve a courtesy email to inform me of the excessive delay.

Liana
LianaSydney, NSW

Slow and unresponsive

The products are ok quality, I bought sweatshirts. The process of returning them too over 2 months and multiple emails from my end to chase them up. They always deducted 19.95 from my order to cover the shipping. It was one jumper, seems very expensive!! Needless to say they do not refund so now I am forced to spend more money to use my credit. Won’t ever be buying from them against

Terrible customer service, Iv been ignored for 2 weeks

Sent an order back within their return timeframe, it was delivered in November and haven't received a credit or refund. I've emailed them, used their chat box, dm'ed them on Instagram and no one is responding to me. I don't even want the store credit as I have seen 100's of comments on Instagram about orders not being shipped. AVOID

Dismal Customer Service

Order never came, when I enquired weeks later they just refunded my order with no explanation, ( I’m guessing they forgot my order?). no reply to emails, found 1 contact number, no reply to message. Non existent service!

RCG
RCG

Terrible service

Returned items per instructions and been waiting 20 days for my refund/credit . Items were for my daughter’s birthday and currently $130 out of pocket plus return postage. Emailed after 10 days and responded but was told if emailed again would be pushed to bottom of queue . Very poor

Sizing Slightly large

Worst fabric ever

Purchased main events pants and its the worst fabric ever washed then once following hand wash care instructions and the fabric ripped in multiple places

Sizing Slightly large

Waste of money

Bought a pair of trackies a year ago along with a few other things and they are the worst trackies I’ve ever bought!!
For $80 you’d think theyd be good quality & last but I’ve bought pairs from Kmart that are better quality. I followed all the care instructions (hand cold wash etc) and the colour still faded patchy after 3 washes!
I wrote a message to complain but they said there was nothing they could do as I wrote it 2 months after purchasing even though we were in lockdown and I didn’t wear/wash them right away. I got 2 wears out of them.
I’ve never purchased from them again since & would not recommend.

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

123aaash
123aaashSydney, NSW

Love this shop BUT...

I really find it unfair to the customer the need to pay for returns.

Twice now I've ordered an item that in my opinion fit very small for a normal size xs. I don't normally have so many sizing issues but in saying that now I've paid to return because of this issue twice/ I am forced to accept store credit rather than a refund...

There are a lot of online retailers who will pay for the return shipping label and in addition, offer you extra credit for not taking a refund- I find them much more desirable and trustworthy retailers.

Bella
BellaPerth, WA

Slightly annoyed

I had received an email at 8:51am 25/06/2021 in regards to 40% off and as I was purchasing at 9:04 it changed to 30% off. Slightly misleading.